Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Sides From People That Hve Used Anavar Alone??

The next time I went to inject test. No bending of the needle it was a joke. My delt was harder to penetrate after a long cycle of anavar, but no were near that extreme. come on bro

T2O The next time I went to inject test. No bending of the needle it was a joke. My delt was harder to penetrate after a long cycle of anavar, but no were near that extreme. come on bro

Just wondering, sometime there some strange shit posted on these boards.:)

I love the stuff. LOVE IT! The only side I noticed, besides those already listed, is a slight increase in my insomnia. That's why I never take it after late afternoon.

liftsiron said:
I recently seen a study, which I couldn't locate, that used 150mg of oxandrin anavar a day to recoup wasting in hepatitis patients. Can you how much strength and growth you would get from that much var if you could afford it? I would still be wary of using that much. I never lose hair from anything so I don't know about var and hairloss. Good to see you back sk.:)

Interesting, i'll look for the study. It was on medline I assume? :)

-sk

I love it....supresses appetite a bit though but that can be good or bad...no hairloss, actually on it I grew back hair lost when I was dumb enough to do a test cycle

Originally posted by liftsiron
I recently seen a study, which I couldn't locate, that used 150mg of oxandrin anavar a day to recoup wasting in hepatitis patients. Can you how much strength and growth you would get from that much var if you could afford it? I would still be wary of using that much. I never lose hair from anything so I don't know about var and hairloss. Good to see you back sk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting, i'll look for the study. It was on medline I assume?

-sk

I use medline often but I also get data from a lot of other areas, I find a lot of good info from various university medical and exercise science schools as well. The study that I was referring was found while I was doing a search for "oxandrin" I'll look for it or similiar studies today.

This is a good read on anavar:)

(oxandrolone) 2.5mg tab 100/bottle Also under the name Lipo-Dex and Nilavar.

(Oxandrolone, Anatrophill, Lipidex, Lipo-Dex, Nilavar, Lonavar, Vasorome)

Anavar is a steroid with only a slight androgenic component. Most claim that this steroid is the best for gaining strength without water weight. Taken in reasonable dosages, research shows that it is the one anabolic steroid least likely to cause any side effects. It causes great strength gains by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell, without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles. The advantage of this is that it allows the user to get stronger and seldom causes fluid gains. This makes it the drug of choice for athletes trying to maintain in a certain weight class, and for people with potential blood pressure problem. It is also one of the few steroids which does not cause an early stunting of growth in children, since it does not prematurely close the epiphysial growth plates. For this reason it is mostly used in children to stimulate growth, and in women to prevent osteoporosis.

There are many advantages to the use of Anavar. It is one of the very few anabolic steroids that will not convert to estrogen at any dosage. Therefore, it will not lead to the development of breast tissue in men. It does not influence the body's own testosterone production, nor does not suppress the body's own hormone production. It is a versatile, multi-purpose steroid which has very low toxicity, which makes it safe to take. However, it should not be taken for several consecutive months, since it is 17-alpha alkylated and thus liver toxic. It is advised that a high protein diet be maintained to insure its effectiveness. It rarely causes very light virilization symptoms, if any at all.

The dosages are better taken with a twice daily routine, and are better absorbed when taken right after meals. The rule of thumb to take 0.125mg per pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. With Anavar, the muscle system does not get the watery appearance as with many steroids. In combination with a diet, it helps to make the muscles hard and ripped. Anavar itself doesn't break down fat, but it does play an indirect part in the process because it often suppresses the appetite. One side effect is that it can cause some bloating which in some athletes results in nausea and/or vomiting when the tablets are taken with meals. It can also have some effects on the activity of your gastrointestinal tract, which can cause continued diarrhea. These symptoms aren't very pleasant, but they do help you break down fat and become harder. Another advantage of Anavar's nonaromatization is that athletes who suffer from high blood pressure or develop gynecomastia of the thymus glands when taking stronger androgenic steroids will not have these side effects with this compound.

The use of this low androgenic product is quite popular with women. Most women start out on 2.5mg to 5mg per day and some go up to 15mg daily. The dosage of 5 mg per day has worked out to be optimum. It is good for women because very little masculinisation in any form has been seen with dosages of 5 mg daily. For women, the first signs of virilisaton can include persistent hoarseness, deepening of the voice, acne, decreased libido, increased growth of body hair, and/or clitoral enlargement. If any of these symptoms should show, the woman should stop taking immediately.

Written By:
DaMescleMan
Copyright 2001
Yasso.net

Top Bottom