Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Anavar right for me?

Lilmizzinked

Female new to this! Help im a virgin when it comes to bodybuilding!!!

I am a petite 26yr old female who has never used any type of anabolic before. I am looking to get definition and solid muscle. I dont want huge muscle gains just enough to be and feel strong and sexy. Perhaps compete somewhere down the road. What is right for me??? Anavar? Im new to all of this and any help would be great!!

Last edited:
Anavar is certainly a good steroid for women, while Winstrol, Masteron and Proviron all provide solid anabolic/hardening results without the harsh androgenic side effects (at low doses).

5mg-20mg a day of Anavar for an 8-10 week cycle is good for a beginning female steroid user. You should begin at the low range 5-10mg and (possibly) slowly work your way up depending up how you're handling it. Also, you won't need SERMs for PCT like guys do.

But for PCT, to avoid menopausal effects, it's good for women to taper down for a week after their cycle (i.e. if you did 10mg, go 5mg, 5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5). Also, be sure to eat really clean for two weeks following your cycle.

Top Bottom