Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar results?

Claudmed

I've been on anavar for about 2 weeks now. I was told by pretty much everyone I know that by day 7 I'd see noticeable results however I don't really see anything and I'm on week 2 now. Should I up my dosage.. Or how long will it take? I was told to be on it for 6 weeks. I'm currently taking 10mg. I'm a female 5'5, 130lbs. Just looking to cut.

I've been on anavar for about 2 weeks now. I was told by pretty much everyone I know that by day 7 I'd see noticeable results however I don't really see anything and I'm on week 2 now. Should I up my dosage.. Or how long will it take? I was told to be on it for 6 weeks. I'm currently taking 10mg. I'm a female 5'5, 130lbs. Just looking to cut.

Are you just looking to lose weight? You do realize that anavar is a steroid not a fat burner right? You should be running sarms as opposed to steroids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you just looking to lose weight? You do realize that anavar is a steroid not a fat burner right? You should be running sarms as opposed to steroids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree the www.sarms1.com triple stack is melting fat right now. Ostarine 25 mgs/day www.sarms1.com GW501516 20 mgs/day www.sarms1.com S-4 50 mgs/day Www.Sarms1.com Hcgenerate 5 caps/day www.needtobuildmuscle.com throw a little albuterol from www.ag-guys.com and some oxandrovar from www.needtobuildmuscle.com and you're looking like a terminator buy june. Not the shit terminator movies either.

Isn't anavar the most common female used steroid due to low virilization effects?

How trustworthy is your supplier? Var is among the most faked steroids...

It's still too early to make an accurate assessment, so you may need to give it more time. For your goals I would look into GW from sarms1. It's perfect for melting fat, and it's perfectly safe for women to use and it is virtually side effect free

Top Bottom