Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR reducing abdominal fat?

wildcat

I just read a post that Mustang made about a week and a half ago about anavar perhaps reducing the amount of abdominal fat. Do you guys know anything about this? Would this have to do with the a2 fat? what's the deal, i am totally interested. Thanks,

wc.

wildcat said:
I just read a post that Mustang made about a week and a half ago about anavar perhaps reducing the amount of abdominal fat. Do you guys know anything about this? Would this have to do with the a2 fat? what's the deal, i am totally interested. Thanks,

wc.

Yes it does. Thanks to the Ox my abs are showing. It reduces fat just under the skin, so you still can have some fat, but with the abs showing. If you have 20% or more fat, it might not work. It is not a wonderdrug.

It's actually been shown in the literature to have that effect. Study done in International Journal of Obesity a few years back comparing OX to test and Deca.

W6

1: Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.

Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means. DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters. RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters. CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

I have definetly noticed an increase in the accelleration of fat loss during my Anavar only cycle. I was pretty lean to begin with, but I'm still cutting up. I love it.

athlelte-

i am about to do an anavar only cycle, too.... for cutting up. what dosage are you doing and for how long? what kind of ox are you using?

I was thinking about running 60mg/day for seven weeks.

along with it, i was going to use creatine and then cycle clen and eca- two weeks on/off.

what do you think?

and, oh yeah, what are your results?

wc.

I'm running 40mg ED for 8 weeks. I take one dose per day with food at around 2:00 pm. I have Chinese product. It's my first cycle and I'm getting great results so far: decrease in bodyfat, increased endurance and increased strength and explosiveness. I'm only in the middle of week three. I am not using creatine, but I do have Clomid for post cycle.

I had sides for the first two weeks but now they have subsided. I experienced gas and slight insomnia. While they're gone, I still have reduced sex drive. But I can handle it. My girlfriend's not that hot anyway.

I think 60mg/day may be a bit hard on the liver since it is 17-aa. I still take milk thistle with mine. Also, it seems to be the consensus that Anavar should be ran for at least 8 weeks for best results, then again, this is just what I hear, but it is also what I am doing.

In conclusion, I strongly support the Ox.

Does anavar burn fat?
no

will you lose abdominal fat on anavar?
yes , most likely.

why?

here are the answers- you tell me why.

1. lipid levels of aromatase-think of those obese men
2. estrogen or lack thereof- think 17aa oxandrolone
3. progesterone (more like progestins)- think why deca dont work

there are some basics

have fun :)

helpful hint(as if you need one)-