Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and "SAM"

Primo57

Hey bros, I just got out of a Med Biochem
lecture and the professor was saying that
a compound callled S-Adenosyl Methionine, better known as SAM (at GNC) was what was
primarily responsible for your serum creatine
phosphate levels. Basically what it does is
transfer methyl groups in a wide variety of
reactions yielding homocysteine, creatine, and choline. I asked him after class, what he thought about using this product with
OTC creatine and he thought it had potential.
So naturally, I wondered what this could do
when combined with Anavar. Maybe SAM could
serve as an allosteric activator and increase
the effects of Anavar??? Anyone have any
ideas or thoughts about this??

I've heard of SAMe, which I believe is an OTC mood-enhancer, but not just SAM...sounds interesting, anybody know anything...I'm thinking that, combined with creatine AND anavar could be a hell of a strength stack...

BTW, how's your girl and her friend doing, bro?? If I remember correctly, some sh*t went down a month or so ago...hope all is well since the holidays are coming up!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

It's the same thing, I never could figure
out why it's marketed as SAMe. It stands
for S-Adenosyl Methionine. Thanks for asking
about my girl, she's doing a lot better, her
roommate is too. The cops never turned up
anything, imagine that. So, we put in a
security system and I bought her a big
ass German shepard.

That's good to hear--not to make this a chatty post--about your girl, hopefully her friend is doing well, also. That's a good idea about the security system and the dog, you can't be too careful...I'm actually considering getting a gun (.38, or a 9 mm, etc.) 'cause I live alone at school and my parent's house got robbed a while back and now I'm paranoid...anyway, glad to hear it, esp. since the holidays are coming up...and remember, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!

Now, as far as the SAM/SAMe, I might have to go get me some of that, since all I'm on right now is creatine...thanks for putting it up, I'm hoping someone else can give some input...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Top Bottom