Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Question for Newbie

NY Giant

Whats up fellas...Pumped to do my first cycle...Lookin to do 60mg a day for 7 weeks of var...Is that too much? Appreciate any feedback, Thanks

What are your stats and what are your goals for the cycle? I think 40mg for 7-8 weeks would be fine for your 1st cycle what brand of Var do you have.

5' 11" 194lbs. Not much body fat...I'm lookin mainly for strength and try to put on as much muscle as possible(also gonna take 15g a day of creatine with the var and high protein intake)

I have done 5 Var only cycles and I think you will be fine running 40mg for 8 weeks the creatine does work great with the Var. What PCT do you have? What brand of Var? I ran 40mg of BD Var for 10 weeks and gained 14lbs kept 12lbs off my last cycle of Var, Creatine and Proviron.

I am also interested in running Var for my first ever cycle, but still researching. What kind of PCT drugs are needed, how much, and how long after the cycle should you start?

Anagy22 said:
I am also interested in running Var for my first ever cycle, but still researching. What kind of PCT drugs are needed, how much, and how long after the cycle should you start?

var's got a short half life so you can start the next day after your last var. I'm choosing clomid for 3 weeks. 1weeks at 150, next week at 100 and last week at 50. Hope this helps

Top Bottom