Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and prop or anavar and test e

06s

hey how it going in a few months time i will be doing my third cycle. it will be anavar and test prop unless yous can give me a better alternative. i have done some research and was wondering what you guys think about the dosage i should use and how long to run it for. my goal will be too gain about 5kg of muscle. my diet will be 5 meals per day 2 of which will have very low carbs and the other 3 moderate carbs protein will be high in all meals and fat low i should be sitting at about 12-13% before i start my cycle.

Welcome to EF, please post your stats.

I'm 1.73m 24 years old been lifting for 7 years on and off consistently for the last 4 just came back from holidays current weight is 75kg at about 14-16% train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 3 times per week

I'm 1.73m 24 years old been lifting for 7 years on and off consistently for the last 4 just came back from holidays current weight is 75kg at about 14-16% train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 3 times per week

Alright,first off brother you have to get your DIET in check!! 75kg and 14-16% bf is diet related not gear. Diet is the major factor in gaining muscle or losing fat.

Now second,I see nothing wrong with test and var. I would set up like this
Weeks 1-12 Test 600mg
Weeks 1-5 Var 50mg per day
Weeks 1-12 Adex 0.5 or 1mg EOD
I would add a CJC NO Dac/GHRP2
100mcg 100mcg 3 times daily.

For your size and experience that would be a great cycle. You can get guarrented quality Peptides and Adex from Superior Peptides. Click my link below and check out some of the great deals we have going on right now!!

165 and 14 % is not a good combo @ all....what were your previous 2 cycles and PCT's?

And 3 cycles @ 24, slowwwww dowwwwn

Thanks for the reply guys I know my stats are no good at the moment before I went away I was sitting at about 10% my goal is too get to 10 % and be at a minimum of 73 kg before I start this cycle hopefully heavier. My previous cycles were 12 weeks of test prop and for pct I used nolva for 4 weeks starting weight was 70 got up to 78 my second cycle was sus and bold sus for 12 bold for 16 put on 12kgs my pct was the same as my other cycle nova for 12 weeks I think my pct is not good enough but my source told me it was fine was looking into hcg what do you guys think

I think you need a few things:

A) a way better PCT. Check out the PCT forum. There are a slew of suggestions.
B) diet & training have to be 100% all the time not just while "on"

What it looks like is that you're getting good results with your cycling but not taking the proper procedures after.

you can do either but prop will give less water retention.

Top Bottom