Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Or Primo With Winny????

aaron10121

im getting pretty damn fed up with changing my mind every second at the last minute. im trying to shred a lot of body fat while trying to keep my body weight the same , although if i happen to lose a few pounds, no big deal. stats r 5ft 6, 225lbs, 16-17% bf. ive never tried primo before nor have i tried anavar before. but i kept getting people saying go with primo with the winny man, and other people say go with the anavar with the winny. so what do u think? also should i throw in a little test with this?
primo 400mg/wk for 8 wks
winny 50mg/ed for 8 wks
or
anavar 40mg/ed for 8 wks
winny 50mg/ed for 8 wks

(will also include clen/2wks on/2wks off and t-3)
btw-i am holding off with fina until my cycle after this. will be doing a fina/prop/eq after this one.

I don't think primo at 400mg per week for 8 weeks will do anything, consider the anavar or even better a Fina & whinny cycle.

plus like i said i dont want to do the fina until my next cycle. so i have the option of anavar and winny or primo and winny. what do u think and what dosage?

solidspine said:
I don't think primo at 400mg per week for 8 weeks will do anything, consider the anavar or even better a Fina & whinny cycle.

Why not?? I'm planning on a primo/winny cycle next month. Why don't you think primo will do anything?? Especially with winny, it will work great for hard lean muscle.

I would think the Primo would be more ideal do to the liver stress of avavar and winny combo, both are 17-aa's. Primo also will help with any joint paint which might occur with the winny. I also disagree 400/mg of Primo for 8 weeks will work well with the winny if your goals are definition & Cutt. It will not do much for size and minimal for strenght.

Top Bottom