Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Primo

ReadyforBig

Banned
I am on my 6th week of test cyp 500/wk and equip 400/wk. I started anavar two weeks ago and my supply disappeared leaving me with only a week left. I am unable to afford the remaining 6 weeks. I am thinking of replacing it with Primobolin which is cheaper. Any thoughts? What dosage?

Thanks-

primo is best run for 14 weeks min

how much longer do you plan on running your current cycle?

primo is cheaper? since when?

It would be easyer to sub with winne or Tbol than premo .

Brad.

ReadyforBig said:
I am on my 6th week of test cyp 500/wk and equip 400/wk. I started anavar two weeks ago and my supply disappeared leaving me with only a week left. I am unable to afford the remaining 6 weeks. I am thinking of replacing it with Primobolin which is cheaper. Any thoughts? What dosage?

Thanks-

shove some tren ace in there for 6-8 weeks

ReadyforBig said:

Thanks-

Primo shouldn't be cheaper than Var.

is it ok for me to say how much this buddy of mine claims he can get shering primos for?? it sounded to good to be true to me???

Top Bottom