Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Primo?

PLJiffy

Hello, new here was wondering if I could get some feedback:

Was gonna do a mild Anavar or primo cycle or maybe both? Since I am worried about stunting growth still (19 5'7) and I've read that these two will not stunt growth in low dosages, what dosages should I take? What would be better , I know Primo is cheaper than anavar but are the benefits the same? Should I take an anti e aswell? If so what one do you suggest that works best. Also would I need clomid post cycle since its a low dose or no?

My training and diet are in order, was gonna consume 3000-3500 cals a day, 40 percent protein 30 carbs and 30 fat. Train 3 days a week each muscle once a week.

What kind of gains should I expect from this cycle? Looking for mostly strength and alittle mass.

Thanks

Primo being cheaper ? Not so sure.

Anavar is side-safe almost. 17-aa but at a reasonable dosage (30-40 mg) nothing to worry about. Gains will be little. But quality mass.

Primo might be hard for your hair. Still it's a good drug to take alone (300-500 mg), works even if you're not taking a huge amount of calories.

So for a cycle ? Primo.

Var is much cheaper than Primo, let me know if you can find real primo anyway. I would go with anavar. It will give you the strength increase your looking for and will put a couple solid pounds on you. I would run an 8-10 wk cycle at least 40mg ED, add some creatine to that mix as well. And yes get your clomid for post cycle therapy.

Here's some advice: Quit bodybuilding.

If you can't make gain at 19 years of age, you'll never make gains. You haven't got it in you. Real bodybuilding is about lifting uncomfortable amounts of heavy weights, so save yourself the time and trouble of sticking some substance of dubious origin into your bloodsteam and take up an easier hobby.

Thanks for all the feedback, for nelson I have made some good gains natural just want to do a cycle to add alittle more quicker than I am gonna get off for awhile. i am gonna cycle creatine with the var aswell. thanks again guys. Do you think I will need an anti E or will 40/ed be alright?

Edited to add: I don't bodybuild, why do you assume everyone on here bodybuilds? I want strength and some good quality muscle, I am not competiting for the Mr.Olympia. Thanks again.

PLJiffy said:
Do you think I will need an anti E or will 40/ed be alright?

Var doesn't aromatize to E at any level. If you go ahead with it, at least throw a week or two of Clomid on the end. But at 19, I wouldn't even be doing this yet.

Mischief said:

Var doesn't aromatize to E at any level. If you go ahead with it, at least throw a week or two of Clomid on the end. But at 19, I wouldn't even be doing this yet.

Ok, what about primo, I know it has low amounts of E but would it make it any higher if I stacked it in, thus requiring an anti-E? If I can find some real primo should I stack it or just do the var?

Looking something like this:

Wk 1-10: Var 40mg/ed
Wk 1-10: 300mg/wk
wk 10-12: Clomid 100mg/ed

Or maybe run the Primo for wk 5-10? Also is it really hard on hair? maybe I should take something to help prevent hairloss?

Thanks

ALittle good quality mucle, not huge physique, and strength isn't bodybuilding, bodybuilders want all mass mostly, yes they are strong but not as strong as athletes or powerlifters. And I don't compete , I like to cal myself a weight lifer.;)

Primo is hard on the prostate correct? Maybe I will stick to just var inless something with some good info comes in and shows me the light.

Top Bottom