Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and ostarine vs winstrol and ostarine

germanbro

Hi bros I'm planning a cutting with either or this two combinations, please advice me, I have run only bulking compounds in the past like test and deca and test only, this is my first time cutting, thank you guys.

Unless you are going into a competition, anavar would be a better choice. Winstrol is slightly better for fat loss, but it will cause lots of problems with joints and it will have a higher chance of causing hairloss.

Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show, I would pick anavar. Anavar and winstrol are both DHT derivatives and pretty similar but winstrol gives a lot of people really bad joint pain and is downright terrible for your hairline.

Winstrol is better then anavar at hardening/drying out the physique but it comes with a lot more side effects.

If your goal is cutting + lean mass, anavar + ostarine + cardarine is going to be your best option.

You would love adding cardarine into your cycle ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

It really is a personal choice but also body fat dependent. Winny is best if you are really lean like single digit body fat. If you are not that low then just go with the anavar and Ostarine choice.

Top Bottom