Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR or ORAL-TURINABOL

trenbolone

I am bying either Anavar or Oral-Turinabol from China soon. Which one should I choose? I am looking for strength and some mass gains, and would also use it for cutting.

Which one is stronger in mg to mg basis? As they are the same price, I have a hard time deciding which one to buy. I was thinking of running either of the two at 40-80mg/ED.

I know the ** Anavar has worked wonders for me before but I am also excited about the turinabol (have heard all the hype but never tried it).

Thanks!

You could try half and half. But my response is bias cause i want to see how his new shit works.:D

Well,from an actual USAGE standpoint,I don't think anyone here can answer that question,as OT has been virtually unobtainable from the beginning of it's inception to us.Why don't you be one of the first pioneers to try it out at a healthy dosage and let us know how the two stack against each other?:)

Last edited:
Ok. Maybe I'll take them 50/50. Maybe if I buy 100 turinabol tabs and start taking them at 50mg/day...

Then if I see improvements in two or three weeks, I'll order more with express mail. If turinabol doesn't impress me in a couple of weeks, I'll continue with Anavar @ 50mg/day which I already have in stock.

yep. that's what I meant. I'll run OT for a few weeks and if I see good results, I'll get more and continue with OT only. If OT doesn't work in that few first weeks, I'll shift it to anavar.

how would OT rate for women to take, my guess is it would be safe as anavar?? right??

...as for myself im going to try it myself along w/ some other goodies...

Top Bottom