Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar oral only cycle

jackets2009

Ok... So i previously got advice on running a Winstrol oral pill only cycle and still am not sure. I haven't done a cycle before so this is my first one. However, I've been reading a ton of posts and looking up information on ANAVAR pills which are supposed to be an upgraded version of winstrol with less side effects. I've been hearing mostly positive experiences as opposed to negative so i'm gaining more interest.

Height: 5'11
Weight 190
bf: around 14%-ish

**My goal isn't to increase size and massive gains, I'm looking to get cut and decrease body fat** Any size increase or gains would just be a positive...
*I've done the dieting and weight training and have hit the wall to where my body is and where I want it to be so this is just that extra push...

What are your thoughts on running a first cycle with Anavar oral tablets only for 6 weeks at 40mg/day and possible increase to 50 after 3 or 4 weeks?
Also, Should I split up the dosage during the day, say 20mg and 20mg or all 40 mg at once?
(Would prefer to hear from people who have done this type of cycle or know someone that has) But all comments are welcome

everyones gonna tell you that your too young. if you cant drop bf without steroids, then theres no way you can do it with them. go to the diet forum and they will help you get it in check! then in a few years, if you wanna bulk, then do steroids

everyones gonna tell you that your too young. if you cant drop bf without steroids, then theres no way you can do it with them. go to the diet forum and they will help you get it in check! then in a few years, if you wanna bulk, then do steroids
So there's an age on steroids now? wow haven't heard that.... what is the exact starting age?

So there's an age on steroids now? wow haven't heard that.... what is the exact starting age?

Well, you still have very high levels of natural hormones. You can gain much easier that way.

Forum rules are that no one under 21 will be given advice. You are 22, so we can advise you if that's what you want. But it is better advised to wait a few years and train hard and eat right. You can still make great gains natty right now.

But, if you choose to, anavar @ 60mg ED for 8 weeks will set you right.

I dont think hes too young...its how long he has trained,diet etc..anavar only is such a good cycle imo

Well let me tell you....

My diet is great IMO very high protein low carbs, and relatively low fat and caloric intake. I've tried prohormones and thermogenics which were shit results.

Ive been an athlete all my life, actually just finished my college career in the spring so I don't think that's a question. I have built a great base with my body and am looking for that extra result I can't seem to get.

So as far as age goes I think that is beyond ridiculous and its people like that who's opinion I don't value. I'm looking for advice of what to do, not when to do it. Thanks

Well let me tell you....

My diet is great IMO very high protein low carbs, and relatively low fat and caloric intake. I've tried prohormones and thermogenics which were shit results.

Ive been an athlete all my life, actually just finished my college career in the spring so I don't think that's a question. I have built a great base with my body and am looking for that extra result I can't seem to get.

So as far as age goes I think that is beyond ridiculous and its people like that who's opinion I don't value. I'm looking for advice of what to do, not when to do it. Thanks

Hey dude i said it was a good idea...i just asked what your weight was lol

Well let me tell you....

Like I said, it is better advised to wait a couple years, but you can make your own choice.

60mg ED for 8 weeks will kick your ass. Good stuff!

I know, part of that wasn't pertaining to you. I think I've read some of your comments on ofer posts about anabas only being a good cycle. Do you think I should start off at a lower dose and build up to 60mg? Also would 6 weeks be enough?

I know, part of that wasn't pertaining to you. I think I've read some of your comments on ofer posts about anabas only being a good cycle. Do you think I should start off at a lower dose and build up to 60mg? Also would 6 weeks be enough?

depends on your weight bro...if you are around 200lbs i would start off with 60mg/ed

Top Bottom