Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only vs Anavar/TBol combo

tk26

Hey everyone, first post on here but I have been researching on this board for a few months and was looking for some advice.

To start some stats, I'm 24, 6', 205 lbs, bf is around 13%. In the past diet has been an issue of mine as I am an over eater but I have had lots of success improving it over the last year and will keep it spot on during this cycle. I will keep protein high throughout the day and carbs will be centered around breakfast, lunch and post workout. Training is a standard push/pull, legs with alternating reps/sets and exercises periocically.

I have been contemplating 2 cycle options:
1. Week 1-6, Anavar @ 70-80mg
2. Week 1-6, Anavar @ 50mg with Week 2-6 TBol @ 30-40mg

PCT would be nolva 40/20/20.

Both would be taken with creatine, multivitamin, omega, greens, r-ala, zma, liv52, milk thistle and tribulus. I will also be using epehedrine and caffeine prior to cardio and workouts for extra fat burning. I have elected to not use clen or t3 as they are expensive.

My goals are to get cut/lean out first and foremost, I would want to gain 10lbs at a max but 5 would be preferable with more fat loss as I wanna stay quick for sports like hockey and find at 215 I become slow. I do not want to inject. I know that cycle 1 is a pretty standard anavar cycle, the reason I am contemplating doing the second option is that it will offer me a little more size/mass gains, plus my research has also shown that people find TBol improves mood and libido so it could help improves really the only negatives from the anavar. Is there any substance to this thought? Any experience running this combo?

i dont have any problem with you running tbol and anavar together and have seen people make some decent gain on that cycle... its nice and simple and to the point... the problem i have is your shitty pct you have setup... you also have no mention of support supps with your cycle... you need to run n2guard with this cycle... you also may want to run hcgenerate on cycle to help prevent some on cycle shutdown... no mention of an AI... you don't need anything hardcore on this cycle but i would have forma stanzol at the least... this is just a precaution that should always be taken whether its an estrogen converter or not...

PCT needs to be 4 weeks, not 3... low dose clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5... unleashed/post cycle combo... could also run forma stanzol... nolva is not a pct!

dosings look fine... if you do the stack, i would do anavar at 60 mg...

i dont have any problem with you running tbol and anavar together and have seen people make some decent gain on that cycle... its nice and simple and to the point... the problem i have is your shitty pct you have setup... you also have no mention of support supps with your cycle... you need to run n2guard with this cycle... you also may want to run hcgenerate on cycle to help prevent some on cycle shutdown... no mention of an AI... you don't need anything hardcore on this cycle but i would have forma stanzol at the least... this is just a precaution that should always be taken whether its an estrogen converter or not...

PCT needs to be 4 weeks, not 3... low dose clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5... unleashed/post cycle combo... could also run forma stanzol... nolva is not a pct!

dosings look fine... if you do the stack, i would do anavar at 60 mg...

Nicely put

Thanks for the information! Where can I get n2guard as it seems to be sold out on n2bm. I will also look into the other 2 products you mentioned. Could nolva be subbed for the forma stanzol?

Can you clarify why nolva is no good for pct? And why you would choose clomid over it? I recall reading posts that nolva is a superior pct and anti estrogen than clomid, am I mistaken?

Thanks for the information! Where can I get n2guard as it seems to be sold out on n2bm. I will also look into the other 2 products you mentioned. Could nolva be subbed for the forma stanzol?

Can you clarify why nolva is no good for pct? And why you would choose clomid over it? I recall reading posts that nolva is a superior pct and anti estrogen than clomid, am I mistaken?

n2guard will be back in stock before the end of the month... very soon...

there are a million threads on here about why nolva is shitty... i don't have the time to get into it right now but use the search button and you will find it... im not sure where you are getting the info on nolva being superior but if you use it, you will find out quickly just how wrong those statements are my friend... and i said clomid at a very low dose...

Anavar/Tbol would be an awesome stack.

I would bump up the Anavar to 60mg and maybe even the Tbol to 50mg or so.

Good job on choosing to protect your liver with Liv.52, and instead of milk thistle I would absolutely use n2guard on cycle with Liv.52. It has plenty of milk thistle in it and does many many other things. Helps protect you from high blood pressure, kidney protection, back pumps, lethargy, bad cholesterol, and many more.. Covers almost everything.

Def need to have an AI on hand... At least get formastanzol, it is a great on cycle AI.

Def run HCGenerate the whole cycle, will make recovery a lot easier.

Def get bloods done before and after because this cycle could be harsh on the liver.

As for pct.... Listen to Dylan... He knows his stuff. Nolva is absolute junk. You'll feel like shit on it... Kills your libido and can cause severe depression.

Use a low dose of clomid like 25mg... And use unleashed / forged post cycle, HCGenerate, forma. And pct should be atleast 4 weeks long

No problem w the cycle, all I have to say is gooood luck! Haha

On anavar or Tbol alone w some test (never ran var along w Tbol) I can't move! Either one of them gets me so tight I feel like my skin is gonns burst open the first 15 minutes of my lift.

Other than that though you'll see some nice results.

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated, I will change from nolva to clomid. If price were similar for the var at 70 vs combo stack .. Which would you guys choose? I have both krealakyln and mono hydrate which would be recommended?

What is the rational behind using an AI with compounds that do not aromitize into estrogen? I was under the impression that they are not necessary.

u are 23...and u are thinking of taking anabolic androgenic steroids????!!!!!
all u need is to eat train sleep and pop a multi vitamin and than maybe some creatin.....if u take anabolic androgenic steroids now.....u will pay for it with a low test levels for the rest of your life......is that what u want?

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated, I will change from nolva to clomid. If price were similar for the var at 70 vs combo stack .. Which would you guys choose? I have both krealakyln and mono hydrate which would be recommended?

What is the rational behind using an AI with compounds that do not aromitize into estrogen? I was under the impression that they are not necessary.
Probably a just in case, I don't know much about t-bol, but I've run anavar solo up to 80mg and have never had an issue with gyno

Top Bottom