Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only vs Anavar/TBol combo

To much to read but why don't u run the var at the beginning of ur cycle and have like 500mg of test week 1-12 and mabe end with Tbol

Lot more.solid of a cycle man

To much to read but why don't u run the var at the beginning of ur cycle and have like 500mg of test week 1-12 and mabe end with Tbol

Lot more.solid of a cycle man

not to be a dick, but if your not willing to read what the op of threads is wanting, then don't give advice... he clearly said he didn't want to inject so thats why test is not being recommended...

Man, the idea of using Anavar + TBol, has something to do with hairloss?
I don't know if that's the reason but if it is, be carefull with anavar (Tbol is ok). People use to think that "Anavar doesn't interact with 5-alpha-reductase so it won't affect my hair" when in reality anavar doesn't interact with 5-alpha because it's already reduced.
So be careful bro.

PS: if this is not your problem, then... I've said nothing. lol

Then why do steroids if u wont inject. Might as well stay natty

really well im not injecting on this cycle or my last cycle... should i stay natty?? 10 pound increase and 6% body fat in only three weeks... is there a problem with that??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Last edited:
Really? From what I've read I didn't think anavar was supposed to cause hairloss, I'm gonna keep an eye on that during my cycle.

Wow Dylan those are wicked results, how can you argue with that? That's exactly what I'm looking for.. An increase lean muscle mass while cutting fat and to me this was the best way to go about it.

To update you guys I ordered everything and will be starting next weekend! I'm gonna try and keep a log and update you on my results!

Any training programs on here I should check out?

Dylan,great advce I would of told our buddy something smilar... i am guilty of just asking a ? without doing too much research(not that im lazy, just time restraint).
TK cant bust your balls on that. though you are young. no one here will succed in changing your mind about geting on. just start slow. NeedTo's products are pretty damn good. save your money until you have EVERYTHING you need in your arsenal. personally, tbol/var is awesome, low sides i would def throw in some test. i am talking out of both sides of my mouth. telling you to take it slow and than telling u to complete the objecive at all cost. dont mean to confuse you. maybe Dylan can answer if dermacrine would be helpful(i know u dont pin). along w/n2guard, forma, hcgenerate, and all the other essentials, get some taurine. take 5grams/day. along with nguard it will deter the low backpumps. lastly, not condoning (i dont know any sources, so dont ask) nor am i in your shoes, but clen/t3 "expensive"?? listen to the vets on EF and they will square you away.
ALL THE WAY

Top Bottom