Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only vs Anavar/TBol combo

u are 23...and u are thinking of taking anabolic androgenic steroids????!!!!!
all u need is to eat train sleep and pop a multi vitamin and than maybe some creatin.....if u take anabolic androgenic steroids now.....u will pay for it with a low test levels for the rest of your life......is that what u want?

This isnt necessarily true. If the proper pct is done the. His levels should be just fine

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated, I will change from nolva to clomid. If price were similar for the var at 70 vs combo stack .. Which would you guys choose? I have both krealakyln and mono hydrate which would be recommended?

What is the rational behind using an AI with compounds that do not aromitize into estrogen? I was under the impression that they are not necessary.

It's for safety reasons. Just have it on hand. If you start experiencing sides, you'll have something on hand to combat it with. Steroids can change your hormones in many ways, even if they aren't "aromatizing aas" it's possible they could still potentially increase estrogen. Better to be safe than sorry.

u are 23...and u are thinking of taking anabolic androgenic steroids????!!!!!
all u need is to eat train sleep and pop a multi vitamin and than maybe some creatin.....if u take anabolic androgenic steroids now.....u will pay for it with a low test levels for the rest of your life......is that what u want?

Shut up. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Tbol Anavar is a deadly stack, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and will definitely make solid gains if you stick to diet training and the proper precautions are taken. Listen to the advice of the others, if anything just grab some arimidex for precautionary, measures, and formastanzol is a great option to run through the whole cycle if you ask me. Tbol is an excellent compound for athletes, Anavar... Not so much for me as it cripples my back but to each their own. Hc generate throughout the entire cycle and pct and your nuts should stay nice and plump along mood elevation.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Hey all, thanks again for the wealth of knowledge! Looks like I will be running the anavar week1-6, tbol week2-6 with hcgenerate, n2gaurd (waiting for them to restock) along with other misc support supps like multivitamin, rala, etc. Pct will be clomid and aromisin (chose this over arimidex due to it being easier on lipid values).

Since the smallest bootle of aromisin I can get is 80 tabs at 25mg and i will be buying it anyways would running it on cycle say eod the then ed during pct offer any benefits? On the plus side it will lower estrogen and from what I've read raise test levels, the only negative I can see is feeling crappy due to the lack of estrogen

Just a thought but would tbol only plus aromisin produce similar hardening and vasularity to that anavar?

Hey all, thanks again for the wealth of knowledge! Looks like I will be running the anavar week1-6, tbol week2-6 with hcgenerate, n2gaurd (waiting for them to restock) along with other misc support supps like multivitamin, rala, etc. Pct will be clomid and aromisin (chose this over arimidex due to it being easier on lipid values).

Since the smallest bootle of aromisin I can get is 80 tabs at 25mg and i will be buying it anyways would running it on cycle say eod the then ed during pct offer any benefits? On the plus side it will lower estrogen and from what I've read raise test levels, the only negative I can see is feeling crappy due to the lack of estrogen

Just a thought but would tbol only plus aromisin produce similar hardening and vasularity to that anavar?

If you're getting n2guard you don't need to take another multivitamin, n2guard covers you from all angles

you can get decent results on tbol alone but it will not produce similar hardening and vascularity as anavar will...

Top Bottom