Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only and sex drive

The Terminator

Anabolic Post Whore
Platinum
A question for those of you who have run anavar only cycles. I am curious as to what kind of changes in your sex drive you experienced {sadly sex drive is my main motivation in life (for now...:eek: } I am guessing that there would be little to no increase, and possibly a decrease, but would like to hear from those who have tried it...I am considering coming off current run (625 mg of test per week) and going into PCT then low dose anavar...maybe 20 mg/day with slin on w/o days...But not if my sex drive will go way down...

I was on 500mg CYP/wk and 37.5mg VAR/dy along with 12.5mg Aromasin/dy. By week into the cycle my sex drive dropped to just about zero. It improved to basically out of control just 36hr after dropping the VAR. Not sure if I am a good person to compare yourself to, though, EQ pretty much destroyed my sex drive as well.

I was on 500mg CYP/wk and 37.5mg VAR/dy along with 12.5mg Aromasin/dy. My sex drive became pretty shitty about 3wk into the cycle. It improved immediately (ie: 36hr) after dropping the VAR.

mine has never changed regardless of what i have taken. When i did anavar by itself it was the same as it always was.

I did anavar by itself and with test in both cases I found it necessary to add 25 mg proviron a day to get back that insatiable drive. It lowered my sex drive but not to the extent of a long deca cycle. Anavar and proviron compliment each other extremely well.:)

My training partner is running an anavar only cycle 15mgs ED after 5 weeks he stopped -said it was killing his sex drive!!!! It has never done me like that!

RADAR

Top Bottom