Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only- Feedback Please

wannabecut

Im in my mid 30's, 5'6 165lbs in good (but not great) shape.
Ive been lifting hard every other day, and doing cardio hard every other day. I also train MMA as a hobby a couple/few days a week. My goal is to harden up as much as possible while its summertime, and to get in the best athletic shape possible.

Anyway, I have 1,500 mg of Stallion Labs Anavar. Im planning on doing 35-40mg a day till it runs out.

What do you think i can expect? what do you think of dosages? Also, please do not recommend low dose test to go along with this- even though it would have some pro's, Im not willing to accept the cons- (mainly the extra bloat, and reduced cardio)
Thanks!

wannabecut said:
Ive been lifting hard every other day, and doing cardio hard every other day. I also train MMA as a hobby a couple/few days a week. My goal is to harden up as much as possible while its summertime, and to get in the best athletic shape possible.

Anyway, I have 1,500 mg of Stallion Labs Anavar. Im planning on doing 35-40mg a day till it runs out.

What do you think i can expect? what do you think of dosages? Also, please do not recommend low dose test to go along with this- even though it would have some pro's, Im not willing to accept the cons- (mainly the extra bloat, and reduced cardio)
Thanks!

I have used var alone before but you might want to go to 60 mg's per day. I think you will gain some mass, harden up and feel pretty good. That is what happened to me.

wannabecut said:

Thanks!

i did 70mgs/day of var. it was one of my favorite cycles to be honest. no bloat, amazing increases in strength and not one side effect. it was like i bought and took an over the counter supplement that worked 100 times better then creatine and it actually worked. hardened me up good

he only gots 1500mg and anavar should be run for atleast a good 7 or 8 weeks 40 mgs would be good but u only got 5 weeks ull see strength gains around 3 weeks and 4-5 week u will see it really at work but u only have enough for 5 weeks. If u can get more that would be awesome so u could extend your cycle and see great results, but 5 weeks will still bring u results

It's a friggin hassle, but I can get a lil more if necessary. But im wondering how much difference there is in gains vs sides in doing 60 a day instead of 40. I like the low sides and minimal HPTA impact that it's known for. Also, I thought orals should only be done for short cycles, but you're thinking at least a good 7 or 8 weeks??? Maybe I get enough to bump it up to 50 a day for 50 days???

ya 50mg for 50 days is wat i plan on running, u wont see that much sides people that take 100mg see minimal sides if that, at your size 50mg would be good, if you can do your current cycle at 40mg and then nearing the end if u want to see more results get some more and continue on, you can run anavar longer then other orals because of its milder liver toxicty

Top Bottom