Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only...eod? k to aLL!

truckdaddy

Banned
Hey yall

Bout to run 40mgs of anavar for the next 4-5 weeks, after that im gonna hit the sarms for 4 weeks,

I had a question. Will running anavar every other day, help with shutdown?\

I hate shutdown......anything that might help. please let me know.

thanks!

i wouldnt have thought so. if anything, it will make it more likely that you experience unwanted side effects, as your androgen level will be rising and falling to often, as opposed to being kept at a relative constant. 4-5 weeks on anavar, as long as you implement an effective pct, you shhould recover just fine mate.
what do you mean by "hit the sarms?"

i wouldnt have thought so. if anything, it will make it more likely that you experience unwanted side effects, as your androgen level will be rising and falling to often, as opposed to being kept at a relative constant. 4-5 weeks on anavar, as long as you implement an effective pct, you shhould recover just fine mate.
what do you mean by "hit the sarms?"

SARMS s-4

what kind of PCT would you recommend?

you mean "serms?" -selective estrogen receptor modulators? like clomid, nolva, raloxifene?
if i were running an oral only cycle, for 4-6 weeks, my pct would be the testosterone recovery stack from primordial perfomance, and a low dose (20mg) of nolva for 3 weeks.
mate, dont worry about "shutdown"
yes after your cycle your endogenous testopsterone production will be suppressed, but you will not be "shut down" you will recover fine, trust me.

and i must say, i agree with enacer, if you are set on the var cycle, 6 weeks@50mg ed would be better.
also, why have you decided to go for anavar only? what are you trying to achieve?

1k posts and this is the cycle you come up with? Save your var it should be done 6 weeks

haha, i see what you are talking about.

I don't do big cycles anymore. Im in the my 30s....thats shit is a wrap. I like HGH and sarms. No shutdown.

Im just getting my beach body dialed in.

im already lean, im in great shape. Just need a little boost.

More body composition stuff.

I figured i would check in with yall, new theories and new cycles pop up all the time, thats why im checking

dude forget EOD. split the dose so you have it half in the morn and the other half later on. I think EOD would be a mess...IMHO

Goodluck

Top Bottom