Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only - Day 3 and Feeling Odd

Don't mess around with lowering the dosage You need a doc or have it checked 3 time daily or have him check it he will most likely write you a script for a Beta Blocker.

RADAR

Sorry Radar, but are you recommending I get a beta blocker and stay on the current dosage or simply come off? Being that I am only on Day 4, it's not worth it to me to put my physical health at risk. I haven't taken a dose since last night (Asia Time) and thus would imagine my BP is at normal levels now.

Appreciate the PM NeedtoGet. Sent you one back.

Sorry Radar, but are you recommending I get a beta blocker and stay on the current dosage or simply come off? Being that I am only on Day 4, it's not worth it to me to put my physical health at risk. I haven't taken a dose since last night (Asia Time) and thus would imagine my BP is at normal levels now.

Appreciate the PM NeedtoGet. Sent you one back.

Hi BP is a silent killer thats why its important to keep it in check,esp running a cycle.

RADAR

Weak?? LOL I am sure it was var bro. I am not a newbie in the aas game by any means. Var by Far yeilds some the best noticible and keepbale gains of any oral that I have taken. But high dosages have a very noticible and negative effect on BP and Cholesterol levels.(especially if diet is not in check) Also I was not taking "bunk" or underdosed Var.(if anything if was overdosed) I was able to Grow and get stronger at 35 mgs. 50 was to much. and at the Time I was around 250 lbs in the off-season.

thats cool, I just never heard of results like that from var,I actually like var but it isnt that dramatic for me..good strength gains with no sides. I run when cutting with test prop..maybe I should try it with a bulker sometime

doesn't sound like blood pressure to me...

nothing he's done would jump his blood pressure so soon.. Unless you're smoking crack? or sniffing coke? smoking meth?

anyways.. it sounds like anxiety/panic to me.. I have had the same issue with var before..

Go ahead and check your blood pressure to be on the safe side.. it's free at most grocery stores and stuff in the USA....idk about there..

I got super bad panic disorder for a long time fucking with thyroid drugs.. had it for months after I stopped..

A full blown panic attack is awful.. your heart rate will be pounding fast.. everything will seem "Scary" and "wrong" (somehow)... you'll feel like any little bother could be a health problem or you dying or.. whatever... you'll pass out if you let yourself keep freaking out and hyper-ventilating..

in time the feeling will subside.. you may still be on edge but fine otherwise.. the big thing, if it is anxiety, is to try and calm yourself down.. slow your heart rate.. focus, and "know" nothings wrong..

If, as I said, it is panic/anxiety you can try taking some Passion Flower or Valerian root supplements.. I used to take 500mgs of both when my anxiety was kicking... calmed my ass right down..

if that doesn't work, and it's still anxiety.. you could try Valium.. it works great, but you can't drive after.. and can't drink (alcohol) after (which you shouldn't be drinking on var anyway.. extra liver stress..)

BP is perfectly normal boys!! Just had it checked and will do so again over the weekend. I believe Armaniak is correct in that it could have been a bit of anxiety and as Need said my body beginning to adjust to the compound. Although, I have to agree with Radar and others that I too thought it was BP. Feeling a bit more normal today. Will keep you posted and thanks to each of you again.

Top Bottom