Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only - Day 3 and Feeling Odd

reelbig004

Brothers,

My proposed Var only cycle is as follows:

Week 1: 25mg/day
Week 2-7: 40mg/day
Week 8: 25mg/day

I'm now on day 3 and have felt very odd at work today. Somewhat of a nervous energy (anxiety) with difficulty focusing. Also, slight dry mouth. My face has also been quite flushed. I did not have any of these issues on Days 1 or 2.

This could just be in my mind. However, has anyone else experienced this? Could this simply be my body adapting to the compound or should I have concern?

Thank you in advance.

Should also be noted that this is only my second cycle. The first was Deca at 400 mg approximately 5 years ago.

Have you checked your BP????

RADAR

Exactly what I was thinking !

Var is a VERY powerful aas. Even though it gives dramatic strenghth increases. It also increases your BP levels as well.Even though while on I broke "PRs" left and right. I rememeber I would finish sets feeling faint at times at 50mg/day. Had to cut back doseage. Be Very Careful and like Radar says go get your Pressure checked bro.

deinately sounds like a bp issue. ai cycle suport helps that. also try low dose asprin, lots of water, and keep; sodium as low as you can.

Exactly what I was thinking !

Var is a VERY powerful aas. Even though it gives dramatic strenghth increases. It also increases your BP levels as well.Even though while on I broke "PRs" left and right. I rememeber I would finish sets feeling faint at times at 50mg/day. Had to cut back doseage. Be Very Careful and like Radar says go get your Pressure checked bro.

HUH?? are you sure you took anavar and not d-bol or anadrol? Var is week and is a girl steroid. Its pretty good for leaning up and some strength

HUH?? are you sure you took anavar and not d-bol or anadrol? Var is week and is a girl steroid. Its pretty good for leaning up and some strength

Weak?? LOL I am sure it was var bro. I am not a newbie in the aas game by any means. Var by Far yeilds some the best noticible and keepbale gains of any oral that I have taken. But high dosages have a very noticible and negative effect on BP and Cholesterol levels.(especially if diet is not in check) Also I was not taking "bunk" or underdosed Var.(if anything if was overdosed) I was able to Grow and get stronger at 35 mgs. 50 was to much. and at the Time I was around 250 lbs in the off-season.

Thanks for feedback guys. I've never experienced high BP, but based on my research I think you might be right. I plan on heading to the Doctor today to get this checked. I'm going to lower the dose to 20 mg today and spread out as follows:

AM: 5 mg
Afternoon: 5 mg
Evening (prior to work out): 10 mg

Hopefully, this will help in controlling the BP levels. If it does not, do you recommend I lower the dose further or come off? I want to give it a few more days but if I'm forced to come off, will I need to incorporate Nolvadex having only been on for such a short period (4-7 days)?

Appreciate the continued assistance.

Top Bottom