Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle, the real facts.

lilblitz

Ok, bear with this long post, I will try not to rabbit on.

So there is a whole plethora of conflicting info from forum members on this issue, the controversial var only cycle.

Now here is my rational behind taking it feel free to advise that is what I am here to receive, I am no expert but please don't feel the need to issue smart ass comments vs constructive ones, thank you in advance.

Ok so I am 30, 5'9 1/2 about 175, I opt for this kind of weight as I box and prefer to stay athletic vs my early/mid 20's when I wanted to look overly stocky and was more into the bb scene.

About 5 months ago I ruptured a disc in my spine and it was pushing on my sciatic nerve, not pleasant, symptoms ranged from not feeling my ass cheek for 3 months to severe cramp like shooting pains in my leg and the inability to walk.

So thankfully this cleared up, chiro tells me I have to build up the lower back muscles to support my spine, as well as my glutes, neither of which are great ( I am more upper body and this is my problem) so me being me I am after a short cut.

Now I am not opposed to running test and ran test e only cycles in my early 20's with nice results, I now have my hands on some great anavar from up north, rave reviews from gym buddies and so on.

Now the reason I don't want test in there is because I can't lift heavy, I am only on machines and cables for now and the main goal is building the smaller muscles in the lower back and my core, so it seems a waste otherwise a little test prop in there might yield lovely results.

So here we are, 6 weeks of var at 50mg ed, hoping to build the lower back and core and if I get a few pounds in lean mass great, got the milk thistle, stacking with creatine ( I hear good things) but my question is PCT, now my buddy did 80 mg ed for 6 weeks and went from 190 to 204, I have personally witnessed this unlike the hearsay that floats around, another guy in our circle kept weight and leaned up nicely, NONE OF THEM IMPLEMENTED PCT, and according to their testimony their rockets are launching in usual sequence. Now I can get some Nolva, on one hand I hear from some it increases natural test and brings the boys back and from some that it is only for anti e and wont suffice as pct and to use clomid, which I would rather not as I am of the view it is unpleasant stuff.

Options on the table:

1) NOTHING, wing it, 6 weeks wont make me a shemale ( I hope)

2) Play it safe, hormones are not to be played with, 10 days clomid 3 to 4 weeks nolva and maybe even a preventative med on cycle to ease ptc.

3) The middle route, 3 weeks of nolva some goats weed or a test booster.

Now before I hear any take test comments read my reason for NOT above and also with that school of thought, the test will DEFO shut me down even at 200 mg a week, so same issue.

I think people just love the chime on to the tune of test MUST be the base of every cycle, I agree it's better but look var isn't made for us it is made for people with muscle wasting diseases the pharmaceutical companies don't say hey use this with a gram of test or your manhood will wilt like an aging flower stem. People take it with nothing prescribed from their doc, whether they give them other meds to counter shrinkage I do not know but i DO KNOW they do not prescribe it with testosterone as the rule.

Lets get some good info on this because this is becoming a popular cycle especially in the fighting/mma scene and with quality UGL's producing it cheap and high quality (I paid 250 for this cycle) it is set to be a favorite for summer time pretty boys who want to hold on to their hair for another few years before the inevitable.

dont cycle until you can lift heavy

i ruptured 2 discs in my neck.. for 3 months i couldnt lift at all. for about a year i had to go light. real light.. deadlifting the bar w/ 5lbs a side to start. shrugging 10lb db's.. etc etc

dont cycle yet wait it out and get a nice rehab going

you risk getting really hurt if you try to lift heavy for chest/bis/whatever when you cant deadlift/squat heavy

test does not have to be the base of any cycle btw.. just a method that works for lots of people

i would spend the money or great protein and anything that will help w/ pain and or rehab like massages etc

just give it time and then plan out a great cycle and kill it

good luck

dont cycle until you can lift heavy

i ruptured 2 discs in my neck.. for 3 months i couldnt lift at all. for about a year i had to go light. real light.. deadlifting the bar w/ 5lbs a side to start. shrugging 10lb db's.. etc etc

dont cycle yet wait it out and get a nice rehab going

you risk getting really hurt if you try to lift heavy for chest/bis/whatever when you cant deadlift/squat heavy

test does not have to be the base of any cycle btw.. just a method that works for lots of people

i would spend the money or great protein and anything that will help w/ pain and or rehab like massages etc

just give it time and then plan out a great cycle and kill it

good luck

Thanks for the advice, I was in two minds because you are right no heavy lifting, no great gains, thing is though I have been off for about 6 months back feels good, been back in the gym a couple of weeks heavily strapped up and with a weight belt and so far so good, chest is not an issue, bi's fine, shoulders I can get a great pump on cables, as for squats I have adopted a method of keeping a dumbell between my legs with both hands and squatting, but the main goal is the lower back, I am doing almost 250 back extensions a day that's where I want the var to kick in to help support my recovery, the doc off the record agreed it may be beneficial. Point is I started today and I am feeling excited about being back, I will take play it carefull and see how it goes. How is that neck btw? Recovery time, restrictions etc?

I don't think running anavar or anything for that matter is appropriate.

2 yrs ago I was 7 or 8 weeks in running var - and herniated a disc and pulled a hamstring with concurrent tendinitis in my glute medius while on.

If you run var now I would think that you'll have the ability to naturally start lifting heavier with a core that can't support you in this state and you would be at greater risk of injury.

Also, I would look into additional options for functional core training. See if any of the gyms around you have a 30 minute core training class called CXWORX (I happen to have a certification in it for Gold's)

I just did a Var-only cycle: 100mg/day, for 6 weeks. It helped lean me out some, and I am about 10 lbs heavier than when I started it, with no fat gain, (and as stated, some BF% loss).

I pre-loaded Toco-8 and ran that during cycle, and retained full testicular size, HOWEVER, this sh*t wrecked my libido a few weeks in, and now 3 weeks post-cycle it is finally coming back in full effect, morning woods, etc.(thank you HCGenerate, DAA, and Formeron!)

My advice, run HCGenerate ON-CYCLE, and even post-cycle if you can afford it. I should have run it while on-cycle, but sadly I went the "cheap" route, dammit. My thought was "Its only Var" yeah, ok.

Another thing, run a hardcore Liver support formula on- and post-cycle as well. I ran Forged Liver Support, but I could feel my liver being effected still, and energy was DOWN LOW the last couple weeks of the cycle. If I had it to do over again, I would run Liv. 52 and N2Guard together. This is your liver we're talking about bro, you don't want to screw with it.

Granted, you are talking about running half the Var I was running, but also for a longer period of time, having all your support supps will only increase your energy and gainz while on.

BTW of the 10 or so pounds gained while on Var, I have lost absolutely none of it. So yes, I do still love Var.

Best to you, bro

Also, I would look into additional options for functional core training. See if any of the gyms around you have a 30 minute core training class called CXWORX (I happen to have a certification in it for Gold's)

Yea I bumped into a buddy of mine he is at my gym now he used to be a pro soccer player he told me about that class on tuesdays so I will give it a shot tomorrow, But also I know my limits I am only using cables and machines no free weights etc, i mean even my doc said you have to get back to training this is the next step of recovery so I am focusing on core the rest is just light stuff to get back to some sort of shape and 3 days in believe it or not up 2 lbs and feeling harder, is that even possible? How is your disc issue now btw are you back to 100 percent?

I just did a Var-only cycle: 100mg/day, for 6 weeks. It helped lean me out some, and I am about 10 lbs heavier than when I started it, with no fat gain, (and as stated, some BF% loss).

I pre-loaded Toco-8 and ran that during cycle, and retained full testicular size, HOWEVER, this sh*t wrecked my libido a few weeks in, and now 3 weeks post-cycle it is finally coming back in full effect, morning woods, etc.(thank you HCGenerate, DAA, and Formeron!)

My advice, run HCGenerate ON-CYCLE, and even post-cycle if you can afford it. I should have run it while on-cycle, but sadly I went the "cheap" route, dammit. My thought was "Its only Var" yeah, ok.

Another thing, run a hardcore Liver support formula on- and post-cycle as well. I ran Forged Liver Support, but I could feel my liver being effected still, and energy was DOWN LOW the last couple weeks of the cycle. If I had it to do over again, I would run Liv. 52 and N2Guard together. This is your liver we're talking about bro, you don't want to screw with it.

Granted, you are talking about running half the Var I was running, but also for a longer period of time, having all your support supps will only increase your energy and gainz while on.

BTW of the 10 or so pounds gained while on Var, I have lost absolutely none of it. So yes, I do still love Var.

Best to you, bro

Thanks for the input, I am up 2 pounds and feeling harder at day 3 could be the diet and the training but i feel good psychologically, I am feeling dizzy but when I asked others on it (same lab) they said never happened to them, weird might be unrelated. I also got some con cret creatine today I hear it works good with the var, I took a day one pic 175 lbs of wimp (6 months off will get you man) so I will take a few mid and end cycle see how I get on. If it works out good I will do another 6 week and some test prop maybe for the summer.

Best to you, bro

Forgot to ask does the toco 8 really work for test levels? I m gonna grab some I think, trying to see what it is all about but all the posts on it are about freaking hairloss not test production....

For the liver I am on about a gram of milk thistle ed.

Top Bottom