Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle plan feedback

BushMonster

Got some feedback on this forum and have come up with the following plan based on it. The general advice is that the 20mg Anavar was too little for a man, use N2Guard and N2Generate during and post respectively and that PCT is advised with several people saying to use Clomid and Nolvadex.

Here's what I've cooked up based on this feedback and some searching of this forum.

Cycle
8 weeks
Anavar 40mg
N2Guard 7 caps

PCT
Week 1 - 2
Clomid 100mg
Nolvadex 40mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 3 - 4
Clomid 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 5 - 6
Nolvadex 10mg

Got some feedback on this forum and have come up with the following plan based on it. The general advice is that the 20mg Anavar was too little for a man, use N2Guard and N2Generate during and post respectively and that PCT is advised with several people saying to use Clomid and Nolvadex.

Here's what I've cooked up based on this feedback and some searching of this forum.

Cycle
8 weeks
Anavar 40mg
N2Guard 7 caps

PCT
Week 1 - 2
Clomid 100mg
Nolvadex 40mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 3 - 4
Clomid 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 5 - 6
Nolvadex 10mg

i like this layout for sure will work, go for it

i would bump the anavar to 50mgs/day since youre doing it

Cycle
8 weeks
Anavar 40mg
N2Guard 7 caps

PCT
Week 1 - 2
Clomid 100mg
Nolvadex 40mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 3 - 4
Clomid 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg
N2Generate 5 caps

Week 5 - 6
Nolvadex 10mg

How did you get feedback on a cycle based on your four posts?

Top Bottom