Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle, PCT OR NO PCT?

dzuljas

have heard some bros on here saying that anavar alone doesnt shut you down enough that you would need clomid post cycle. Any opinions on that? Also, what is the half-life of anavar? How soon after last day of anavar would you start clomid?

Half life is 8 hours. I did 5 anavar only cycles and did no PCT. Never had any sides and kept most of my strength.

Damn it. How many times do people have to tell ya:
ANAVAR IS SUPRESSIVE ! ! ! JA once linked to an article that showed Anavar was quite supressive even at a low dose and within 5 days (if i remember correctly).
The fact that anavar is not suppresive is a myth! And it is certainly VERY supressive when run for 6 to 10 weeks like most run it.

Like clean said: Why take a chance? Why go cheap on PCT? Better play is safe then sorry in regards to gains.

i agree that playing it safe is a good thing but ive always hered that var will not shut you down....not calling you a lier just want to know what your basing your thoughts on

He's basing his thoughts on a study that has been floating around, and posts by at least one member that had bloodwork done post Oxandrolone only cycle. Both sources of information clearly showed Ox as being suppresive.

I'm not going to search for these theads, but they're here I've seen them.

Yes it was "thought" and people have "heard", but I've yet to see a shred of evidence that says Ox isn't suppresive. And just because someone does an Ox only cycle with no PCT doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. Hell, ten years ago I did a Deca only cycle with no PCT and kept some gains.

Top Bottom