Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle...

aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

This KID is clearly retarded. For your first cycle 40mg ED will suffice. HIV patients who ran 20mgs ED over 3 months gained an average of 15 lbs while losing bodyfat. IF your getting real var, its potent as hell.

40-60mg is all youll ever need(unless your a national level competitor) ... anyone who feels otherwise is irresponsible, is getting fake gear, or has terrible genetics.

Best of luck.

you dont need steroids for what ur trying to do....steroids dont 'rip' you up or make you lose lbs...check the diet section mate.

Then whats all the talk & ads about stuff getting u ripped, shed the fat, lose x % of bf, etc...???
I'm not being critical, just new to this world & asking questions.
Thanks for your answers.

My plan is to be on a strict weight loss diet, cardio & weight training.
I've read & been told that var, tren, win, clen, primo, etc. will aid in this process & rip me up but I'm asking u guys ur advice & direction.
I'm staying away from clen cause i know someone who loved it & got great results but also told me the body temp & heart pounding effects from it & it's not something I want to experience.

It will help you maintain muscle mass while dieting, but it will not make you shed fat.

aavar is ok as a stand alone prep. it's not very strong in small dosages, but in dosages like 150-250mg ed it's quit efektive. i would love to try 200mg anavar ed only for 8 weeks, but it's to expensive.

you can imo just do 60mg var ed for 6-8 weeks and gain about 6-8 pounds of LBM if your nutrition and training is as it's should be.

new bb'er fits the advice well!!!! just saying good bro.

140LBS
28yo
newBB'er (<2years)

Anyone for Anavar only cycle ? I'm very concerned in hair loss, don't want injectable, and need only even few pounds to help me start...

Does it matter when you take it?
And how should you spread the dosing?
With food or empty stomach, etc?
Greatly appreciated.

140LBS
28yo
newBB'er (<2years)

Anyone for Anavar only cycle ? I'm very concerned in hair loss, don't want injectable, and need only even few pounds to help me start...

140lbs?

You need food, not steroids. Steroids aren't to help you start. They should be used by experienced lifters.

New lifters can gain substantial amounts in a short period of time with proper diet and training.

Top Bottom