Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cutting Cycle - Advice Please

A|pine

I was thinking of running an Anavar only cutting cycle. I want to drop a little bf and retain muscle from my previous cycle. I wouldn’t mind gaining a little on the way although I can’t afford to run the dosages very high.

I was thinking 25-30mg/day for 8 weeks? With this dosage do you think I can gain a little at the same time? I was going to just eat low-carb w/ high protein/good fats and keep my calories around a normal amount. Also I know Anavar is LESS liver toxic but is 8 weeks too long to run it? Should I do 6? I'll be running w/ 300-400mg/day of r-ala and probably some milk thistle. How hard on liver would this be? It’s the safest oral there is. Any other suggestions for liver protection?

Also even though its not known for shutting you down hard it can inhibit nat. test when taken in high dosages. Would I need to run clomid or would I get shutdown much from this? I plan on running another bulker around January - is Anavar now a bad idea? I dont want to just shut myself down.

Basically Im just needing advice on if this is even worth it and if its a good idea. And also any changes I need to make.

Anavar is Pricey..

Hey bro, for what anavar is going to cost you - you could run igf-1 R3 for 4-6wks and get much better results.

Anavar especially is not going to give you much at all if you take it alone. Anavar is a stacking steroid . But I understand that you are not wanting to shut anything down, that's why I suggested the igf-1R3 it wont mess with your hpta axis...

I still like anavar though... just don't expect to get much from it... you could be sitting on the pot for 8wks also..

everyone is different bro. I have talked to a few folks who has done var only cycles and loved it and got excellent results. What works for one person may or may not work for you. Remember, VIP gave his opinion. you just have to try it yourself.

So what about Clomid and being shutdown? Will I need clomid? Also is it a smart idea to run this before a Winter bulker? Should I just stay clean until then?

consider this, 30mg/day only equates to 210mg of oxandralone/week.

this is comparitively a small dose to what one may run with test.. or any other steroid, so you can't really bash anavar saying 'didn't give me good gains'
if you're running it like most people do at such a low dose.

though I'll admit I haven't tested, but I'm willing to bet you'd see a lot more gains from anavary if you ran it at say 500mg/week, perhaps I'll run it this way some time, if I can get a decent price for ox.

Here is another one for you guys: What would be better - To run Var @ 40mg for 5-6weeks or to run it like 8weeks at say 25-30mg.

Im looking to drop a little bodyfat (not much Im not too fat) and harden up, I would like to gain a little but thats almost foolish considering you are cutting. I will run a standard bulker around january.

1) Your diet sounds perfect for a leaning out VAR cycle (high protein/cut the carbs)

2) YES...you stiill need clomid

3) 8 weeks @ 30 mg is FINE!!!!

4) I think you'd be a lot more impressed w/ 40-50 mg/ED for 8 weeks a lot better

5) FG =FitnessGeared (another board)

6) long IGF-1 can get you ripped and it won't effect your HPTA so it WAS a good suggestion...why not run both???

7) VAr only cycles can rock! It's not necessarily a stacking drug
only.

8) Be sure to get Papervar, DK var or BTG (good luck trying to find LEGIT btg) as these are the only trustable Vars IMO out there right now. TOO many inconsistencies with Spanish these days, Loeffler seems to have gotten off the bb'ing radar screen for some reason, powder......I just can't trust yet, Hubei's.......good but I haven't heard SHIT about them in awhile

Top Bottom