Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar only or anavar and winny??????

louisiana

I want to do a 7 week of anvar cycle 40mg/ed of british dragon. could i finish with winny or should i start with winny. or should i even do both at the same time. Im 225lbs this is my 4th cycle. i did primo,winny,tren before. thanks for the replys.

If it was me, and winny and var were my only choices. I'd run just the var and extend it to 8 wks.

louisiana said:
I want to do a 7 week of anvar cycle 40mg/ed of british dragon. could i finish with winny or should i start with winny. or should i even do both at the same time. Im 225lbs this is my 4th cycle. i did primo,winny,tren before. thanks for the replys.

Var only.
60 mg ed 8-10 weeks. Enjoy!

But, If I was you I would also run 250mg ew test e/c.

This is exactly my next cycle plan. 12 weeks 250mg/w test E. 30mg ed dbol 3 weeks. 60mg var ed for last 8 weeks. It will give great strength gains and harden you up as well as give impressive size.

IMO they will somewhat yield similar results, with Winny still being a better choice. Anavar is over rated IMO. I would save yourself money and run the Winny. Just a note - T-bol is better than anavar IMO.

Yeah tbol will get you better size var will shape you, prov and var = man of steel.
Still imo a waste with no test (like you havent hear that before)

Brad.

louisiana said:

Only run the ANAVAR. The Winstrol you will need testosterone

Winny oral or depot?

If its depot I would say go for it. If its oral you could do it but your liver might like 2 orals.

Run the winny at the end.

you can run both at once if you want but if i had to choose one, I think the winnys a way better bang for hte buck. Will make you much sharper and is stronger mg for mg. Remember anavar at higher doses isnt as easy on your system as people think. Personally, I would try to run at least 250/mg a week with either of those compounds and it will still be pretty easy on your system. Only other reason to really run var over winny would be concern of hairloss. If your set on it you can run anavar at 6-8 weeks 50-60mg a day and still do alright. Same with the win. At least a little test will greatly increase the cycle overall, both how you feel and how you will gain. IT will still be pretty mild on your system and youll recover from fairly easily with proper pct. For a nice mild cycle I would run:

1-10 test e 250mg/wk
5-10 winny 50mg ED

proper PCT

If you need an AI, keep it light, and dont overdo it. Much isnt needed with such a conservative dose of T.

Top Bottom