Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar only?

It is possible but not something I would recommend.
If you don't want to inject yourself I don't think you should be even considering steroids in the first place.

in the long run you need to use injectables straight up bro

but yes you can do an oral only cycle.. at 25 i will tell you what i tell every other 20 something. you need to get blood work BEFORE and AFTER. and you need to tread carefully.

is it possible, sure it is, why wouldnt it be... you can run 20 different compounds as well if you want... any of that is possible... its not whether its possible, its whether you should do it or not... i wouldnt use steroids at 25 years old and dont recommend it but its your body and your choice...

What would you be looking to get out of such a cycle? I think once you state your goals we might be able to give a better recommendation than an anavar only cycle.

Yeah I would need to hear your goals before I could make any recommendations for such a cycle. I don’t know if I can even call A var only cycle a “cycle”

Expand on what you’re looking for bro

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness

Top Bottom