Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, not just another anavar post

The Iron Game

Its just dawned on me how expensive Anavar is.

400 x 5mg tablets is enough for a 6 week cycle at approx 50mgs/day =

THE SAME AS:

30 amps of testoviron
2 bottles of ttokkyo labs eq
400 dbol
100 syringes and pins
1 box of alcohol swabs
a cycles worth of proviron, clomid, t3 and nolvadex.
and a box of N large weight gainer from Prolab.

The thing is I am getting the anavar at a good price. I dont really know if I want to put something that expensive in my mouth.

Why don't you check out the price of the 40mg tabs?? Seem to be more cost-effective! Check it out!

See Ya,
B-10

pussy....it you want to play you gotta pay man

hehe i am just breaking your balls

it is expensive but worth it

The Iron Game said:

The thing is I am getting the anavar at a good price. I dont really know if I want to put something that expensive in my mouth.

I know exactly what you mean.
that is why I stick it up my ass.
granted, the results aren't as good, but ooooh boy!

seriously though, I've gotten amazing results off of anavar when I was getting less so off of other things.
I'm a big time fan of it.

WOW, that is alot of Gear but from what I hear the Anavar should be worth it. Can't wait to give it a try.

M18

damn that puts things into perspective. I just order some var for my girl 100tbs 5mg for $170

You can get 80 40mg tabs for $200 from you know who! That's 3200mg for $200!!!! You can't go wrong

Granted it may be a little underdosed, but it's still more bang for your buck!

Hope this helps,
B-10

conan69 said:
pussy....it you want to play you gotta pay man

hehe i am just breaking your balls

it is expensive but worth it

yeah I know youre breaking them, at least the anavar wont ;)

I just hope it is worth it

Unfortunately Bull dog, me and a lot of other people on this board use products that we know work.

I had a discussion sometime back with products from China and not even one in 10 could guarantee an answer. I wanted anavar not something that may be something else with anavar, ya know?

why do people pay soo much for roids???LOL:) ......check this out really its true....i got 2 free ttokoy deca 1 free t-400 and free ref d-bol tabs....ok might not sound a lot but heyt i got it for free...next is the anavar..:)....oh ya i got a free ttokoy eq before too....just letting you guys know....next is the paki sus for under 4$ a amp all i know is it is under $4 a amp...not sure what the real price is but hey under 4 its kind of getting it for free dont you think??well just letting you guys know:)

Top Bottom