Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, not just another anavar post

what you mean Iron, it's not my fault of ya living in the States, come visit me and we both will go and buy a shoebox full of it, PM me and I'll give you my address and further by if you want I'll send you 5 bottles of Masteron for free
So that waiting your PM

Yellow, I dont live in the States, I live in England and know of people in Spain, Greece, Germany, Italy, France, Turkey, Portugal and Russia. Its very funny no one can get it. I would like to take you up your offer, unfortunately I dont give out my name and address to people I dont know.

The Iron game

The only problem I see with your analogy/price comparison is that an anavar cycle supposedly produces more retainable gains then a typical test, d-bol, AS, cycle

SolidSpine, not completely true.

750mgs of enanthate/wk, 400mgs of eq/wk and 25mgs of dbol/wk. I am sure someone can gain 15-25lbs on that and with the use of nolvadex and proviron water retention would be minimal. Someone can keep 15lbs possibly.

Anavar they will gain 10lbs and lose a little bodyfat.
Even on eq alone at 600mgs/wk I am sure you will gain more than that. I just dont believe it is worth it. Well I will try the IP stuff sometime soon and then we will see.

Peace

OK believe what you want but that's no reason for doubting of my word.
by the way learn to read, I told you I will give my address I don't want yours
My offer is open

Yellow, I need to learn to read? you need to learn to remember.

Yellowbomber said:
further by if you want I'll send you 5 bottles of Masteron for free So that waiting your PM

Now leave me alone you guru

Hmm, just my point. You seemed to be telling me you didnt say you would send me anything but I would meet you instead and you would give me your address. Yet I quoted you saying you would send them to me. Now how would you do this without my address :rolleyes:

The Iron Game said:
Hmm, just my point. You seemed to be telling me you didnt say you would send me anything but I would meet you instead and you would give me your address. Yet I quoted you saying you would send them to me. Now how would you do this without my address :rolleyes:

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

from a domesticof mine it is 5mg tabs for $215 per100 tabs from ttokyo. that would make it about $900.oo

Top Bottom