Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar to lowe r shbg as sole for of trt

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
guys would alow dose of anavar of say 5mg be effective at lowering shbg, thus freeing up testosterone. i would also use arimidex to control e2.

what do you think

cheers

masterpp said:
guys would alow dose of anavar of say 5mg be effective at lowering sex hormone binding globulin , thus freeing up testosterone. i would also use arimidex to control e2.

what do you think

cheers
no bro it would not.

I think you may be referring to a post that Anthony Roberts had in his blog about how he had been doing var in his HRT, and his bloodwork had showed reduced SHBG. After he did some research and found a paper that showed confirmation of this, indicating that it may be more helpful than proviron. I'd check out his blog for the details.

Don't know if there is consensus on that.

An oral for long term HRT does not seem like a good idea. I think most people will eventually experience some negative impact on the liver even at a low dose if run for long enough. If you did run an oral like that, I would be sure to get PSA testing done regularly.

Top Bottom