Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar as a kickstart?

AlphaMaleDawg

I was shocked to find nothing in the search about this. Anyone think var as a kickstart is a good idea? Or is it mostly run at the end of cycles leading up to pct? I ask because I have some on hand and want to use a kickstart for a test-e/deca cycle. Would I be better off getting my hands on something like tbol instead if I want the size/strength increase without the bloat?

I was shocked to find nothing in the search about this. Anyone think var as a kickstart is a good idea? Or is it mostly run at the end of cycles leading up to pct? I ask because I have some on hand and want to use a kickstart for a test-e/deca cycle. Would I be better off getting my hands on something like tbol instead if I want the size/strength increase without the bloat?

Var is better to run alone or at the end of a cycle Test/Deca is not one of them unless you can keep yourself extra lean, a better option is Test, Masterdon, Var the last 6-8 weeks

Or Test,Primo,Var those are some examples

RADAR

Most wouldnt use it as a kickstart which is why you probably didnt find anything when you searched.

why all the hate? Wouldn't it produce good strength gains and help me add some size while waiting for test and deca to kick in?

I think var is a very good cutting agent, i believe adding sustanon and tren to get maximum results

why all the hate? Wouldn't it produce good strength gains and help me add some size while waiting for test and deca to kick in?
I can't imagine var as a kickstart. Just going off of what everyone says about it and the profiles writen on it, one paper and in real life it's not a kick start. Strength gradually increases, size is nill for the short time of a kickstart (and even for longer than a kickstart), no aggression...I can just imagine going "la, la, la" in the gym on a var kickstart.:D

If you're going to kickstart, KICKSTART! :chomp:

Any oral will work, but var won't give that quicker jump in size you want from a kick start.

I think what he is asking is...

Will the strength gains from anavar help him produce more muscle during the rest of his cycle. The answer in my opinion logicaly would be yes you would produce more muscle but that tiny an amount that would render it pointless and not worth it.

Top Bottom