Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and intense pumps

faaassst

At what dose of var have you noticed the pumps get strong enough to adversely affect running?
I have a friend who is a sprinter and he's thinking about taking var, but he has had a lot of problems with tight muscles and muscle strains in the past.
Do you think he could probably get away with taking 40mg/day without it creating too much of a pump in his muscles?
Thanks.

I raced while on Var and felt minimal pumps... nothing to hender permformance. 40 mg ed is a safe bet. btw... does he want to run a Var cycle to improve his running? If so.. there are better options for endurance athletes.

--Techbaseball

faaassst said:
At what dose of var have you noticed the pumps get strong enough to adversely affect running?
I have a friend who is a sprinter and he's thinking about taking var, but he has had a lot of problems with tight muscles and muscle strains in the past.
Do you think he could probably get away with taking 40mg/day without it creating too much of a pump in his muscles?
Thanks.

Techbaseball said:
I raced while on Var and felt minimal pumps... nothing to hender permformance. 40 mg ed is a safe bet. btw... does he want to run a Var cycle to improve his running? If so.. there are better options for endurance athletes.

--Techbaseball

My friend is a sprinter. Obviously he wants to take it to improve his running. I guess the added strength without much mass gain would help him.
I would have guessed test prop, test susp and halo would be good ones for him to take.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks.

Top Bottom