Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar increase creatine uptake ?

cedricmyers

[FONT=&quot]According to every profile i've ever read, it's always mentioned that anavar will increase Creatine uptake. But how? Please, get technical. i want to learn more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, Is this trait unique to Anavar or does it also occur with other DHT derivatives like Winstrol, masteron or Primobolan?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

thats something where you would need to look up studies and take a look there... thats not something commonly heard and i would be interested to have someone show me the studies proving it

all anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis, RBC, prevent muscle wasting, etc. that is how they are structurally designed. they are all derived from male hormone.

what separates each steroid from each other is the structure of them. basically people in labs created them. i'm sure there have been 1000's created in the past 100 years. however you will notice sources only sell a dozen of them because in fitness we have cherry picked the ones we like the best.

[FONT=&quot]According to every profile i've ever read, it's always mentioned that anavar will increase Creatine uptake. But how? Please, get technical. i want to learn more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, Is this trait unique to Anavar or does it also occur with other DHT derivatives like Winstrol, masteron or Primobolan?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Sounds like bullshit to me. Just taking regular creatine and nothing else will achieve intra cellular saturation of 100% and 100% cannot be exceeded....so where is this benefit?

Top Bottom