Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar to heal ligaments, how much is enuf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again for the wisdom, suppose I was considering hgh, what would be an optimal dosage for my purpose? 4-6iu ed, 5on/2off?

envies said:
thanks again for the wisdom, suppose I was considering hgh, what would be an optimal dosage for my purpose? 4-6iu ed, 5on/2off?

4iu everyday... split into two different injections... id stay on, no need for a 5on/2 off that is mainly done because of economic problems... IGF-1 is a good choice too, id go with whatever you can find cheaper , youll need at least a couple kits of gh and i wouldnt buy anything less than 3-4 mg of igf

all i can speak from is personal experience with var......i have 4 herniated disks in my back....i would always work out(using the best form i could) but after 2 weeks straight i would have to take a week or longer off due to leg and lower back pain....when i started my var cycle this concernd me...because of the$ factor....but i swear to you.....my leg still has some numbness, but my back never kept me out of the gym while on var. not only did i get graet gains from it...strength and lbm, but i DEFINATLY helped my back..........i dont kno the scientific explaination for it, but my back is still 90% better then it was before i started taking var!

When my test levels go up I get less sensitive to pain.
Maybee the var spikes youre test levels and youre threshold for pain increases?

deca, var, Eq, HGH all help with collagen synthesis. dont know if will help your back though. im in a similar situation. slow healing injuries are a bitch. good luck.

back to my original question...anyone have a recommended dosage?
I am 50 years old and have been running gear since 1981 . Hey when I get jacked up with a injury and surgery is not an option I run 50 MG of anavar 2 -25 mg tabs per day spread it out as it has a short half life. I also use 200 mg twice a week and 200 mg of EQ twice a week. I will alter between forms of a test such as Cyp or Enanthate to keep my doses low. The high test levels have a counter effect The Deca and EQ will slow down your own test production so adding the test at a LOW level will keep you moving and healing. A mellow PCT with some HCG and extending the Anavar is a safe method. with that low of a test load you should not have any gyno acne or other issues. The HCG will put the size back in your testicles and the anavar is very mellow a good bridging method.

Please don't bump threads that are almost 10 years old.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Just ban him. He has done this twice now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom