Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar to heal ligaments, how much is enuf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

envies

Hey all, just started to take my papervar to help heal strained ligaments in my lower back. been doing 20mg ed. is this enough to get maximum healing benefit from var? dont want to take too little or more than I have to either. main objective is optimal healing dosage. have 200 squares worth, should i be taking more or is 20mg enough? thanks for your advice.

well, i have gone to the doc and it isnt serious, just a strained ligament or two in my lower back, i am a very slow healer and have already been letting it heal since november when it happened. been through physical therapy and all, just isnt healing fast enough. thought i would give some anavar a try to help it along. it isnt hurt all that bad, i can get by day to day with no problems, just cant do any lifts that directly hit lower back.

Go very easy on it as steroids can occasionally make things worse, my doctor usually prescribes nandrolone for joint and ligament injuries after the cortisone and during PT. Good luck

My low back has pretty much always hurt until I tried Nan.
While on it(NPP) I do anything and my back doesn't hurt at all. (Amazing stuff!!)

yea, i know most steroids actually inhibit collagen synthesis, i am only taking anavar, nothing else. i thought deca just masked the problem, such as with joints, and didnt actually heal the problem. I may look into this. my next option was going to be growth hormone. but i have only been on the var for less than a week and my back is noticably less tender. i hope that the var will do the trick, i was just checking on the recommended dosage. someone else had told me around 20mg ed will do the trick.

NPP didn't heal my back. When off, it will hurt when I do certain things. But, I can say that its not nearly as bad as it used to be.

wtf?? to heal ligaments using var?? im sure there is a cheaper way to heal ligaments.

I would be afraid of the steroid giving you a false sense of security, making things stronger that aren't fully healed yet, or even making things not hurt as much since you are on the juice Be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom