Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar to heal ligaments, how much is enuf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean said:
I would be afraid of the steroid giving you a false sense of security, making things stronger that aren't fully healed yet, or even making things not hurt as much since you are on the juice Be careful.

This is very true!!

envies said:
back to my original question...anyone have a recommended dosage?

It seems as though most people have great results from 40mg/ED.
You can get good results from 20-25/ED.

Personally, I wouldn't go any less than 40/ED with Var, but thats me!

are you bulking or cutting?? i bulk and i wont go less than 50mg.

thats the thing, i am not looking for gains in muscle particularly, i am just trying to heal my back. if i make some gains, then great, but thats not my main objective.

just wanted to know what the optimal dosage was for healing purposes. from what i have read in most medical studies, the dosages were around 5-15mg ed, so i think i should be safe with 20mg ed. if everything goes allright after 2-3 weeks, i may up the dosage to 30mg ed.

Lots of rest,heating pad are 2 main things you can do for an injury Also get some "Stop Pain" it is a tropical spray fortified with MSM & Glusomanine suflate.
Don't waste var on an injury the only 2 steroids that show help in those areas is Deca (nandrolone) and HGH!

RADAR

i was looking at hgh as a last resort b/c of the price and availability. so you think deca would be a better option? something like 300mg test pw and 300mg deca pw?

i have been taking glucosamine for the past 3-4 months, but havn't noticed much difference yet.

thanks for the suggestions guys, much appreciated!

envies said:
i was looking at hgh as a last resort b/c of the price and availability. so you think deca would be a better option? something like 300mg test pw and 300mg deca pw?

i have been taking glucosamine for the past 3-4 months, but havn't noticed much difference yet.

thanks for the suggestions guys, much appreciated!

Be sure to get some stop pain it is excellent stuff or i wouldn't be reccommending it!

RADAR

Last edited:
i agree with radar.......dont waste the var if your injured even papervar isnt cheap and one day it may mask the real pain and pop your done for a while. GH may help but again $$$$ and to get it is another journey. but 40 mg of papervar is the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom