Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar is great for keeping lean mass while cutting!

SOLID

Sup, ya'll? I've been working on cutting for a while now doing cardio almost every day for 40-45min, and the last 2 weeks I've been doing cardio every day 40-45min first thing in the morning. I've been supplementing with anavar...well at least for the past couple weeks after getting a few things worked out. Anyways, in 6 weeks I've gone from a depressed fat feeling 198lb sexy mofo to a ripped unbelievably 192lb sexy mofo:rolleyes: . Really I'm guessing I was around 12%bf and now at about 8.5-9%bf (I've been 8.9% before by hydro testing). I have been more strict with my diet than ever, not having any cheat days, not over eating, and following it to a T. Even while doing cardio everyday, and going from 4000 cals 500g of Protein to dieting I am stronger each workout. All my lifts and reps are up, and my body doesn't feel tired and overworked like it has in the past. Previously when I tried to lean out without gear, I lost so much lean mass...that I got really depressed and stopped dieting and doing cardio to bulk again. I have never done cardio every day in fear of stripping away all my muscle. Having diet, training, supplementation, and cardio in check will have a huge impact on getting yourself to your ideal body fat percentage -while sparing muscle. I attribute most of my success to dedication to diet, cardio, sleep, rest & recouperation- but I do believe that the anavar has helped hold on to that precious muscle.

my 7 silver dollars worth.

SOLID

Are you doing your cardio before breakfast? Is it running?

What about Winstrol or Primo? Ever tried that during a cutting cycle?

Baxter said:
Are you doing your cardio before breakfast? Is it running?

What about Winstrol or Primo? Ever tried that during a cutting cycle?

Yes cardio ED on an empty stomach...except for tossing down some AA's, Vit C, ECA, L-carnitine. Then waiting an hour before eating....yeah talk about catabolic- but it doesn't seem to be effecting me. <shrugs>

Never tried Winstrol - to harsh on the hair, don't feel like dealing with unnessesary side effects. No on the Primo as well...not sure on the sides for that ...but the shit too damn expensive anyway.

johnboy said "its a fucking great drug!"

damn straight!

Ox is my favorite AAS out of winny, deca, dbol, and test. Test is my 2nd fav. Havent tried deca alone...winny was cool but its too harsh a drug for me.

First it's:
drveejay:rainbow: ----> :beer: <---- Iwan2bsolid2:rainbow:

Then it's:
drveejay:rainbow: ----> :busy: <---- Iwan2bsolid2:rainbow:

Top Bottom