Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - gains, numbness & other sides

bassking

Guys,

Newby here.

I'm 4 weeks into an Anavar (50mg ed) + creatine cycle (10mg ed). I am training 6 days pw - no cardio - 3500 cals per day (clean eating).

I'm 29 yrs old, 6ft, 189lbs, 12% BF

Good points:

-10lbs of lean gains
-great pumps
-strength increased 10-15%
-rapid recovery

Now for the bad:

-slight acne
-slight insomnia
-NUMB ARMS/HANDS WHILE SLEEPING

The numbness is driving me crazy, I get it even if i do not sleep on my arms. I've read a lot on these forums, and such a side effect seems common on GH, but not var??

Having read up on as much as i can, i'm trying to work out what it is, based on common trends:

-rapid muscle growth
-injury caused by heavy lifting- ie Carpal Tunnel, rotator cuff
-pinched nerve - deltoid, bicep, neck
-water retention

Has anyone else had this on var? Does it stop when the cycle stops?

I was gonna do 6 weeks, but tempted to cut it at 4 to try and see if this helps...

i'm thinking you may have herniated a disc - i was running var for about 8 weeks, and was lifting rather heavily - I unfortunately found out I have a herniated disc at L5/S1, as well as some tendon issues. This was cuasing sciatica type pain, and numbness all the way down to my feet. It is my understanding that for your arms to experience numbness or tingling, it would be in your cervical region. (which wouold be putting pressure on the nerve in that region)

I wouldn't cut your cycle short if you can stand it. I have been taking it "relatively" easier for about a week and a half post var and am not doing badly.

I'm not a doctor, just my best guess. Hope it gets better for you!

I really doubt you have a herniated dics. It sound like excess water, which causes these exact sympthom. Give it time and they should go away. Also, I hope you have real Anavar. Should be getting harder not holding water.

I hope the stuff I've got is the real deal, it is from a supposed reliable source, but since this is my first cycle I can't compare it with anything!

How does excess water cause this? Seems weird that it ONLY happens when i'm asleep...

I was originally planning to do 2 * 6 week on/off cycles, but having a rethink due to the above, thinking perhaps 3 * 4 week on/off - any thoughts/advice on this idea?

Cheers guys

I hope the stuff I've got is the real deal, it is from a supposed reliable source, but since this is my first cycle I can't compare it with anything!

How does excess water cause this? Seems weird that it ONLY happens when i'm asleep...

I was originally planning to do 2 * 6 week on/off cycles, but having a rethink due to the above, thinking perhaps 3 * 4 week on/off - any thoughts/advice on this idea?

Cheers guys

Anavar does not cause any water retention. Secondly gaining 10 pounds in 4 weeks is awesome however you should be concerned if it's legit. I guess if you eating like you say you are and stacking it with 10 grams creatine it's possible. As for the numbness I have experienced that but I don't think it's from the var. Most likely a pinched nerve or something of that sort.

Just for curiosity sake...is your creatine 'mono-hydrate' or "ethyl ester"? Your mention of water retention leads me to believe you are on "mono-hydrate".

i was getting super numb arms while sleeping for like 2 months straight maybe a month ago. had no idea what it was from or why it went away..

Anavar shouldnt be causing water retention. Unless Its actually Dbol. Ive heard of UGL selling Dbol cause its cheaper, as anavar. Does your face look like its ratianing alot of water? Or your hands when you put em into fists? Thats how i can tell when im retaining water.

Top Bottom