x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Anavar first timer

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar first timer within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey all. Been trying to research into the whole steroid using and contemplating doing my first cycle of any. I'm a fan of keeping it simple, so I'm looking to do an Anavar only. Yes I know oral isn't the nicest way, but I hear of the orals Anavar seems to he the safest. I'm not competing or anything. Just want a cycle or two to get that bump up in size/strength/physique. So I'm thinking the following.. 6 week cycle Week 1: Anavar 25mg/day Week 2-6: 50 or 75mg/day (I've read 50-80 is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    All Natural

Anavar first timer

Hey all. Been trying to research into the whole steroid using and contemplating doing my first cycle of any. I'm a fan of keeping it simple, so I'm looking to do an Anavar only. Yes I know oral isn't the nicest way, but I hear of the orals Anavar seems to he the safest. I'm not competing or anything. Just want a cycle or two to get that bump up in size/strength/physique. So I'm thinking the following..

6 week cycle

Week 1: Anavar 25mg/day

Week 2-6: 50 or 75mg/day (I've read 50-80 is the sweet spot so I'm open to suggestions on the range).

PCT: I hear it's not extremely needed with Var, but that's not a chance I'll take. I've been hearing Nolva is preferred? Not sure what dosage though. I also hear Clomid is an option. Which is better? What dosage/time?

I would also invest in some Milk thistle powder and other vitamins etc. to help the liver. I've found in my research that the only drawback people seem to have from Var is test suppression/libido loss and that simple OTC test support during the cycle will help and the PCT will heal it almost immediately.

Also, if anyone has experience in brands etc to verify the legitimately of the labels i.e. 50mg tab is legit 50 mg would also be appreciated lol

Thanks in advanced.

Re: Anavar first timer

n2guard is what you want to protect yourself with any oral... milk thistle is a joke and what exactly will milk thistle do to protect your blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc... absolutely nothing... liver is ONE part of the MANY things negatively effected...

you are on your own with oral only cycles.. not a fan and dont recommend them but thats up to you... i would not exceed 50-60 mg per day... 80 is NOT a sweet spot, thats definitely too high...

the best quality anavar i have ever used is balkan anavar.. here is the link from domestic supply

https://domestic-supply.com/oxandrol...5tabs-10-mgtab

As Dylan pointed out, Balkan Anavar is the best quality I have ever used as well and Domestic Supply has true, legit Balkan anavar. Pay close attention to what he said about using N2Guard and how you need to protect yourself. The liver alone is not even a fraction of the areas that need protection from toxicity with oral steroid use

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    n2guard is what you want to protect yourself with any oral... milk thistle is a joke and what exactly will milk thistle do to protect your blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc... absolutely nothing... liver is ONE part of the MANY things negatively effected...

you are on your own with oral only cycles.. not a fan and dont recommend them but thats up to you... i would not exceed 50-60 mg per day... 80 is NOT a sweet spot, thats definitely too high...

the best quality anavar i have ever used is balkan anavar.. here is the link from domestic supply

https://domestic-supply.com/oxandrol...5tabs-10-mgtab
    I've heard of N2Guard. Was considering that instead of the Milk thistle so ill do that instead. I can do 50mg.

Whats the suggestion for PCT?

Quote Quote posted by E_r930 View Post
    I've heard of N2Guard. Was considering that instead of the Milk thistle so ill do that instead. I can do 50mg.

Whats the suggestion for PCT?
    n2guard has milk thistle and 44 ingredients already so it is a good investment

for pct off a var only cycle i would suggest something like low dose SERM + n2generate
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by E_r930 View Post
    Hey all. Been trying to research into the whole steroid using and contemplating doing my first cycle of any. I'm a fan of keeping it simple, so I'm looking to do an Anavar only. Yes I know oral isn't the nicest way, but I hear of the orals Anavar seems to he the safest. I'm not competing or anything. Just want a cycle or two to get that bump up in size/strength/physique. So I'm thinking the following..

6 week cycle

Week 1: Anavar 25mg/day

Week 2-6: 50 or 75mg/day (I've read 50-80 is the sweet spot so I'm open to suggestions on the range).

PCT: I hear it's not extremely needed with Var, but that's not a chance I'll take. I've been hearing Nolva is preferred? Not sure what dosage though. I also hear Clomid is an option. Which is better? What dosage/time?

I would also invest in some Milk thistle powder and other vitamins etc. to help the liver. I've found in my research that the only drawback people seem to have from Var is test suppression/libido loss and that simple OTC test support during the cycle will help and the PCT will heal it almost immediately.

Also, if anyone has experience in brands etc to verify the legitimately of the labels i.e. 50mg tab is legit 50 mg would also be appreciated lol

Thanks in advanced.
    anavar is a good cycle anavar only is legit

napsgear geneza gp for anavar or dragon pharma

here is the cycle for you

week 1-8
    50mgs/anavar/day 2 dose split
    7 caps n2guard/day organ liver kidney support (Required)
    20mgs cardarine gw/day

pct
    nolvadex 60/40/20/10
    clomid 50/25/12.5
    n2generate 5 caps/day

using anavar by itself is gonna give you anabolic gains
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559 << discounted N2bm products now on eBay

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros first time anavar at least 50mgs/day for 8 weeks with pct nolvadex clomid
    you need n2guard

bro if yo use anavar gotta use 100mg minium

Bros sick deals on n2guard and n2generate best supps. >>>>
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559

50mgs for 8 weeks
    add n2guard