Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar first timer

Just put the order today. I guess you could say I'm going to try and bulk, but not looking to "blow" up right now. Just gain some pounds of muscle and lose some body fat. So I think Var will work from what I've seen.

Anavar 50mg a day split into two doses with N2Guard. Will do it for 6 weeks. If I feel it's going well and I'm not completely shut down, will possibly do 8 weeks. Then Nolva + clomid for PCT.

How should the PCT dosages be split? I've read that for the most part Var doesn't completely shut down every one, but let's see how my body reacts to it. Will be taking some natural test boosters like ashwaganda/horny goat to try and avoid complete shut down during cycle.

Just put the order today. I guess you could say I'm going to try and bulk, but not looking to "blow" up right now. Just gain some pounds of muscle and lose some body fat. So I think Var will work from what I've seen.

Anavar 50mg a day split into two doses with N2Guard. Will do it for 6 weeks. If I feel it's going well and I'm not completely shut down, will possibly do 8 weeks. Then Nolva + clomid for PCT.

How should the PCT dosages be split? I've read that for the most part Var doesn't completely shut down every one, but let's see how my body reacts to it. Will be taking some natural test boosters like ashwaganda/horny goat to try and avoid complete shut down during cycle.

I like Var for strength. I add about 5 on but I'm not looking to add so let is go. Try and keep 3lbs

So I ended up ordering together with my gym partner. He has used before so he's going with a more aggressive stack. He did tell me that thanks to a promotion we got on the order, he will have left over dianabol (enough for 16 days at 20mg a day) and one extra bottle of test (ent with enough for 10 weeks at 250mg a week) that he's willing to give me. Would you guys suggest any combination with those or one of them? Keep in mind that this is my first time with any steroid, so not sure how well or not well Var by itself or any will work. In general, my body seems to react well to whatever I take and do so I expect them to work well, but we'll see. Also, I'm not trying to "blow up" and add 30 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks. I know people will know I'm on something, but not looking to blow up SUPER fast to where it's extremely obvious I'm on things either lol. I'm also only 5'8 so anything past like 190 may look too crazy on my frame lol.

So just stick with the var and see how it goes? Or add in dianabol and/or test?

your first time using steroids needs to be ONE compound... i generally recommend test only... you should not be using multiple compounds on a first cycle man...

You do not want to get greedy and over do it here sir. Your first cycle is not supposed to be a stack of things

So I have about two weeks of my cycle left. It's gone well so far. No real side affects. I've gained a solid 10 pounds or so of lean mass and hasn't been extremely noticeable. Definitely noticed gains in strength. Will finish out the cycle and do a light PCT/cycle off for at least 8 weeks.

What would be an ideal stack to run next? Not looking for anything too strong. I don't want to "blow up" and be extremely noticeable. I was thinking something along the lines of a 10 week test (enth) only cycle at 250-500 a week or perhaps a test and anavar? Or perhaps a test and Dbol, but light dose?

So I have about two weeks of my cycle left. It's gone well so far. No real side affects. I've gained a solid 10 pounds or so of lean mass and hasn't been extremely noticeable. Definitely noticed gains in strength. Will finish out the cycle and do a light PCT/cycle off for at least 8 weeks.

What would be an ideal stack to run next? Not looking for anything too strong. I don't want to "blow up" and be extremely noticeable. I was thinking something along the lines of a 10 week test (enth) only cycle at 250-500 a week or perhaps a test and anavar? Or perhaps a test and Dbol, but light dose?

10lbs gain is good, well done

if you want to do something next cycle, how about testosterone anavar
500mgs testosterone
50mgs anavar
7 caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin EOD

that's an easy cycle and no dbol bloating

Top Bottom