Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar first timer

I gotta disagree, if in part, with Dylan. Milk Thistle isn't a joke and that's why it's included in the product he recommends - N2Guard.

Dylan means if you just took Milk Thistle on it's own it wouldn't be half as good run solo

Yes i should have been more clear. On its own its not to do a fraction of what is actually needed

honestly, if you are going to add extra on top of n2guard then tudca is FAR superior to milk thistle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Another rookie question, when ordering from napsgear how do they arrive? And how does it show on card? Will people be able to know there are roids in the box? Not exactly trying to keep it a secret. I know that people that know this side of fitness will notice the difference in my physique, but not trying to put up a sign for the people I live with either lol.

Another rookie question, when ordering from napsgear how do they arrive? And how does it show on card? Will people be able to know there are roids in the box? Not exactly trying to keep it a secret. I know that people that know this side of fitness will notice the difference in my physique, but not trying to put up a sign for the people I live with either lol.

you dont show on card, they take bitcoin, very anonymous

packages are like no markings cant see anything

you can keep it very anonymous and safe with napsgear

they are pros at shipping man, they will make sure its discreet

The vets and mods have you covered, listen to the team and follow, you got the best advice here.

Top Bottom