Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar first timer

listen to the veterans and the mods, they know whats up, the guys have your back

n2guard is what you want to protect yourself with any oral... milk thistle is a joke and what exactly will milk thistle do to protect your blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc... absolutely nothing... liver is ONE part of the MANY things negatively effected...

you are on your own with oral only cycles.. not a fan and dont recommend them but thats up to you... i would not exceed 50-60 mg per day... 80 is NOT a sweet spot, thats definitely too high...

the best quality anavar i have ever used is balkan anavar.. here is the link from domestic supply

https://domestic-supply.com/oxandrolon-anavar-25tabs-10-mgtab

I gotta disagree, if in part, with Dylan. Milk Thistle isn't a joke and that's why it's included in the product he recommends - N2Guard.

Dylan means if you just took Milk Thistle on it's own it wouldn't be half as good run solo

You should do well with an anavar only cycle. Follow what the vets are recommending above and you will do just fine.

If you want to run it solo and keep it simple, this is what I recommend:

weeks 1-6

anavar 40-60mg per day
N2Guard 7 caps per day

PCT weeks 7-10

nolva 20mg per day or clomid 25mg per day
N2Generate ES 5 tablets per day

Check out Domestic-Supply for the best anavar too brother.

Hey all. Been trying to research into the whole steroid using and contemplating doing my first cycle of any. I'm a fan of keeping it simple, so I'm looking to do an Anavar only. Yes I know oral isn't the nicest way, but I hear of the orals Anavar seems to he the safest. I'm not competing or anything. Just want a cycle or two to get that bump up in size/strength/physique. So I'm thinking the following..

6 week cycle

Week 1: Anavar 25mg/day

Week 2-6: 50 or 75mg/day (I've read 50-80 is the sweet spot so I'm open to suggestions on the range).

PCT: I hear it's not extremely needed with Var, but that's not a chance I'll take. I've been hearing Nolva is preferred? Not sure what dosage though. I also hear Clomid is an option. Which is better? What dosage/time?

I would also invest in some Milk thistle powder and other vitamins etc. to help the liver. I've found in my research that the only drawback people seem to have from Var is test suppression/libido loss and that simple OTC test support during the cycle will help and the PCT will heal it almost immediately.

Also, if anyone has experience in brands etc to verify the legitimately of the labels i.e. 50mg tab is legit 50 mg would also be appreciated lol

Thanks in advanced.

Here is a great link for you to do some more research on Anavar:

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

I gotta disagree, if in part, with Dylan. Milk Thistle isn't a joke and that's why it's included in the product he recommends - N2Guard.

Dylan means if you just took Milk Thistle on it's own it wouldn't be half as good run solo

I figured he meant as such lol. I've actually been taking a multivitamin and other powder/supplements that include a lot of the ingredients that N2Guard contains. Like milk thistle, Hawthorne, omega 3, beat root, vitamins etc. It may not be as heavily dosed as N2Guard though so I'll add that to the stack.

All good info from everyone. I'm going to go with 50mg a day Anavar with the N2Guard for 6-8 weeks. Then I'll do both Nolva and clomid for the PCT.

As far as the PCT goes, how should Nolva and Clomid be taken? I've heard some people say 20mg a day each, then I've heard start 60mg and go down each week. Should they both be taken at the same time of the day? Once a day? Etc. Those type of details. Rookie questions for most of you likely, but I'm not the type to risk it so I'm making sure.

Top Bottom