Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for females

For females the dose goes as low as 5mg a day up to 20mg a day. You have to make sure you're getting legit var also. Is it safe? Yes it is but in low doses as mentioned

Is it safe for a female to take anavar at low doses?

Women should not be using steroids, but if one did, then she should only use Anavar!
Oxandrolone is the only anabolic steroid any woman should ever use, if you need much stronger than that maybe some SARMS like Dylan said or maybe a tiny bit Winny or Primoboilan on top of the Var, but women should not be using a lot.

When you are a female using steroids remember the muscles will go away after you stop, but the voice and hair and large clit that stays forever!

We talked about girls using steroids on our very last podcast please check it out:

https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionary-podcast-311-qa-girls-on-steroids

:)

I don't understand why women would even touch a derivative of a male hormone is beyond my understanding, to go from a attractive bottle shaped waist to a blocky square waist with abs? As a hedrosexual man I don't find that attractive

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

I don't understand why women would even touch a derivative of a male hormone is beyond my understanding, to go from a attractive bottle shaped waist to a blocky square waist with abs? As a hedrosexual man I don't find that attractive

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

Girls on steroids will usually stop working their abs as much to avoid their waist getting thicker from the steroids.

I think a girl with good muscle tone is quite sexy, as long as she doesn't lose her female essence.

Girls on steroids will usually stop working their abs as much to avoid their waist getting thicker from the steroids.

I think a girl with good muscle tone is quite sexy, as long as she doesn't lose her female essence.

totally agree with you

The standard for women is var, winny and primo -- though winny can have some virilization properties. Competitors love it because it make you crazy hard and lean.

People used to think var was side effect free but it is liver toxic (a tad less than other orals) and it wreaks havoc on your lipids, destroying HDL. So...don't over do it.

Top Bottom