Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosing schedule

CarisS

I'm going to be doing a 3 cycle steroid stack which includes testosterone and equipoise

I already know to inject them once or twice a week so that's pretty easy but I don't know about the oral that I'm using anavar oxandrolone

would it be okay to do sit once per day before bad or should I do sit twice a day in the morning and evening? Also do you think that 50mg a day is a good dose or should i run more?

its taken daily... time of day makes no difference... ive always just dosed it once a day and had tremendous results... being that its half life is around 9 hours, many do twice a day dosing and that is just fine as well... MAKE SURE you are using n2guard with any oral steroid you use to ensure you have protection against the toxicity that comes along with oral steroid use

I'm going to be doing a 3 cycle steroid stack which includes testosterone and equipoise

I already know to inject them once or twice a week so that's pretty easy but I don't know about the oral that I'm using anavar oxandrolone

would it be okay to do sit once per day before bad or should I do sit twice a day in the morning and evening? Also do you think that 50mg a day is a good dose or should i run more?

you should split the 50mgs anavar dose into 2 doses
AM and before you train or pm

always split orals into 2 doses

Top Bottom