Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dose question? 30mg vs. 50mg

Saltee

I have 600 anavar tabs (5mg) I was going to run 30mg for 10 weeks and save the left over for another cycle. So my question is would it be more beneficial to go up to 50mg a day until they were gone or should i stick with the 30mg. Any thought's? Salty

5'11", 215lbs 13-15% bf , 4th cycle. Test and anavar (750mg and 30mgs) The first three where mainly test, deca, dbol. This is the first time with Anavar i don't know what to expect. My first goal is to get closer to 10%bf and put on a few lbs. Salty

Okay,how about in between those two dosages?40mgs/day for 8 weeks at your stats would kick ass.10mgs every 5 hours or so.Take in a ton of protein(2 grams per lb of BW daily),as this stuff really ramps up synthesis potently.

Well, Huck knows more about var than I do, but I'd probably just go with 30 mg for 10 wks, especially since you got all that test.

Man you never miss an Anavar post eh huck? hahahaha! I would agree with Huck on this at the 40 mg dose. I think that you wont be disapointed. if you wanted to go with 30 mgs/day, you could throw in some EQ for a killer mix of two great drugs working excellent together for some nice solid gains that you will keep.

Eitehr way you have a lot of Anavar, I wish that I had that, I would like to try an Anavar only cycle so that I could clearly see the results, hard to tell whos doing what sometimes when stacking.

Cheers
Mavy

Top Bottom