Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosage question

Ok so here's a question. If I added T-Bol to the cycle would there be great enough
Benefit to make it worth it?

Thanks again to everyone for their input.

Yeah t-bol is awesome running it now at 60mg a day. Its cheaper then var and I love it way more. Makes you a hard ass mofo.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Ok so here's a question. If I added T-Bol to the cycle would there be great enough
Benefit to make it worth it?

Thanks again to everyone for their input.

You mean var and tbol at the same time? I wouldn't run 2 orals at the same time, no matter how light they are.
Tbol sucks, anavar is much better in terms of strength gains, honestly creatine gave me more strength gains than tbol and the shit was legit.
i would taper up from 40mg to whatever dose you wanna use. 80 would the best if you have the money.

if you run it 6 weeks then run it 60 mg the first four weeks then bump to 80 mg the last two weeks... if you run it 8 weeks then do 60 for 6 weeks then bump to 80 the last 2 weeks... i love anavar bro and that taper always works fucking great for me... im running it right now with test prop and mast prop...

Cool I love that.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You mean var and tbol at the same time? I wouldn't run 2 orals at the same time, no matter how light they are.
Tbol sucks, anavar is much better in terms of strength gains, honestly creatine gave me more strength gains than tbol and the shit was legit.
i would taper up from 40mg to whatever dose you wanna use. 80 would the best if you have the money.

Then you should have run dbol.

do you mean dbol with var??

No dbol instead of tbol. He said he didn't get shit from the tbol.

Top Bottom