Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosage question

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Hey guys if you were to use just Anavar what dosage would you run it at for purely strength gain? I've heard anywhere from 30 mg to 80 m,g a day also how would you break it up two doses three doses?

Hope everybody is doing well and thank your opinion.

I've ran at 40 a day. Next time definitely 60 ED for me. I broke it up through our the day. If you have good var 40 a day should definitely give you some strength And not hurt tour pocket too much

If you have the money, go with 60-70mg for a minimum of 6 weeks, preferably 8.
I took 50mg a day for 5 weeks, it took 2.5 weeks to notice strength gains and peaked at week 3 and kept peaking till i ran out, so longer duration with low dose is better than high dose and short duration, also i tapered the dose down at the end, i know some say its not necessary but i liked it, didnt crash after coming off, but everyone is different, see what works best for you.

btw about the dose, i used 20mg morning and 30mg 2 hours pre workout. atleast 2 dose per day is enough, the half life of anavar is 9 hours.

I've ran at 40 a day. Next time definitely 60 ED for me. I broke it up through our the day. If you have good var 40 a day should definitely give you some strength And not hurt tour pocket too much

Hey thanks for the input bud I'm pretty confident in the guy am getting it from so I'm not too worried about quality

If you have the money, go with 60-70mg for a minimum of 6 weeks, preferably 8.
I took 50mg a day for 5 weeks, it took 2.5 weeks to notice strength gains and peaked at week 3 and kept peaking till i ran out, so longer duration with low dose is better than high dose and short duration, also i tapered the dose down at the end, i know some say its not necessary but i liked it, didnt crash after coming off, but everyone is different, see what works best for you.

btw about the dose, i used 20mg morning and 30mg 2 hours pre workout. atleast 2 dose per day is enough, the half life of anavar is 9 hours.

Lots of good info in there thank you so much! I will run it for the duration of my preparatory phase which is another eight weeks of maximal strength Followed by a conversion to power. What about a tapering up of dosage? Is that necessary?

if you run it 6 weeks then run it 60 mg the first four weeks then bump to 80 mg the last two weeks... if you run it 8 weeks then do 60 for 6 weeks then bump to 80 the last 2 weeks... i love anavar bro and that taper always works fucking great for me... im running it right now with test prop and mast prop...

if you run it 6 weeks then run it 60 mg the first four weeks then bump to 80 mg the last two weeks... if you run it 8 weeks then do 60 for 6 weeks then bump to 80 the last 2 weeks... i love anavar bro and that taper always works fucking great for me... im running it right now with test prop and mast prop...

Money in the bank, DG is the Var guru...

~EZ

I'm going to be on it in jan when i start my cycle. This is my first cycle and i'm kind of a light weight. I'm going 40mg for 4 weeks then 60 for the last 2 weeks, just to see how i react to it. with proviron and test e.

If i was going for dry strength oral only you can't beat t-bol imho.
Best strength cycle I've ran so for,a lot of fun!

Top Bottom