Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosage and Length of cycle

bilter said:
I would not take winny with anavar. They are both AA17 and both are hard on your cholesterol profile (they knock the shit out of HDL ). I limit var to 6 weeks max (I agree 60mg PD is a good dose). YOu should stack it with some test for best reults.

6 weeks max for anavar? Interesting...I was always under the impression that it was one of those compounds that really works best w/ longer cycles (8-12 weeks) since it takes a good few weeks to even "kick in"? Why do you limit it to 6 weeks max bro?

KOArtist said:
6 weeks max for anavar? Interesting...I was always under the impression that it was one of those compounds that really works best w/ longer cycles (8-12 weeks) since it takes a good few weeks to even "kick in"? Why do you limit it to 6 weeks max bro?

Its not good for your Liver, So we run it At high doses with test and for short times 8weeks max @ 60-100mg

U gotta take liver protectents too
tons of water and cranberry juice

KOArtist said:

I get good results in 6 weeks with var at 60mg PD. I limit to 6 weeks for 2 reasons, the biggest being I want to limit the amount of time that my lipids are all out of wack and secondly I have done an 8 weeker of var only (I'm going back to 1987 here.....before I know much) and I really did not have additional gains after 6 weeks. I posted a thread earlier this year where I had cholesterol levels checked precycle and then 3 weeks in on var primo. I was taking all kinds of supps to keep cholesterol levels in check (niacin, nolva, policosonol, green tea etc) and what it did to my lipids was amazing. the only gear I found to be even worse than var is winny.

hanibal said:
does var have any neg effects on cholesterol?

yes. its very hard on HDL (good cholesterol). When I did mt last cycle with var my HDL went from 82 to 26 in 3 weeks. My total cholesterol went from 211 to 158 but this was all due to the massive drop in HDL. My ratio went from very very good to bad. As I posted above winny is even harder on cholesterol, for me anyway.

So how good is Sesapure in helping keep your cholesterol in check when doing an extended run of var (compared to niacin/GT/nolva/etc)? I've heard it's better than the policosanol at least, but is it (by itself) enough to keep your levels somewhat healthy? Maybe just use ALL of 'em??

KOArtist said:
So how good is Sesapure in helping keep your cholesterol in check when doing an extended run of var (compared to niacin/GT/nolva/etc)? I've heard it's better than the policosanol at least, but is it (by itself) enough to keep your levels somewhat healthy? Maybe just use ALL of 'em??

I can not comment on that since I was using it as well as all of the others. To be honest I think that no matter what you are taking for supps to help lipid profiles you are still going to negetively impact them. All you can do is take the supps to try & minimize this impact. That was one of my goals on the last cycle (to see if I could keep cholesterol levels at or close to noermal levels. I even added cario to my routine but even still my HDL plummeted. I am fortunatel that I have naturally high HDL levels but my training partners (his is nromall in the range of 45-50) gets down into the 5-9 range on var. Yikes!! Hence keeping the runs of winny / var on the short side. On the bright side the the bad effects do not appear to be dose dependant

Alternative to Anavar - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=101404&s=2006
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Top Bottom