Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Dianabol?

skatorB69 said:
any particular reasons (ie cancel eachother or whatnot)?
thanks

bro, you need to do ALOT more reading and research before you start.

modifying their inherrent characteristics with ancillaries aside, var is usually used for cutting, dbol for bulking.

that said, you could probably use var + dbol in a bulking cycle, but since they're both 17aa, watch your liver enzymes and use rALA and milk thistle for protection.

p.s. the var will temporarily KILL your HDL, and if you're going to eat more animal fat on your bulking diet thats not a good place to be...

if you're going to use the var+dbol in a cutting cycle, be sure to use arimidex/anastrozole/liquidex etc to keep the dbol estrogen down.

PussyWhipped said:
bro, you need to do ALOT more reading and research before you start.

modifying their inherrent characteristics with ancillaries aside, var is usually used for cutting, dbol for bulking.

that said, you could probably use var + dbol in a bulking cycle, but since they're both 17aa, watch your liver enzymes and use rALA and milk thistle for protection.

p.s. the var will temporarily KILL your HDL, and if you're going to eat more animal fat on your bulking diet thats not a good place to be...

if you're going to use the var+dbol in a cutting cycle, be sure to use arimidex/anastrozole/liquidex etc to keep the dbol estrogen down.
Actually thats why i was wondering , because as far as i knew they were not really used together, but a site had them available as a stack, just wondering since a lot of sites dont know what there talking about.
appreciate the info

The anavar + dbol compo, also called supervar, was a smash hit here on EF a few months ago. Never tried it myself tho. Gonna give turanabol + anavar a go in stead.

vio said:
The anavar + dbol compo, also called supervar, was a smash hit here on EF a few months ago. Never tried it myself tho. Gonna give turanabol + anavar a go in stead.

WTH? I must have been OFF the boards when that happened as I dont remember that AT ALL :eek:

Also I think that its a bad idea to "stack" these two together :eek:...What would be the possible purpose? (other than that someone was afraid to use an injectable so they wanted to "stack" two orals :worried: )

Top Bottom